HFO/RUTHERFORD claimform - barclaycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Re-posting my letter from T@J Sols, hopefully in the correct way.

Firstly,I would like to say thanks for your help and support, as I need it. Secondly, Time to get focused and respond by letter to obtain the right information and cc delay, so I can mount a defence.

What is my plan of attack then, who,what why and where.

Regards

HFO PAGE 1.pdf

HFO PAGE 2.pdf

HFO PAGE 3.pdf

HFO PAGE 4.pdf

HFO PAGE 5.pdf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I would suggest a call to Barclaycard - number below, Ask them when the last payment was made on this account also exactly whom and when this account was sold, according to their records. Then ask them to confirm this is writing.

Barclaycard

Barclaycard recoveries 0844 556 0066 (Barry Challinor is a good contact)

PT/DB does Mongoose need to get the CPR request in the post above, off to TR?

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You need to get the last payment date and exactly which HFO company it was sold to - try this number

MATTHEW THOMPSON or Paul Hart

SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER

DIRECTORS OFFICE TEL: 0844 0903111

donate

Excellent, did you ask for this to be confirmed in writing?

You need to send the CPR letter I posted above to TR, send recorded delivery and adapt the wording to apply to your POC

donate

Hi

The directors office confirms last payment as 14/Nov/2006, and sold to HFO services, the Broadway, Wimbledon, London. When I asked her the sold date,she said there was no date on her system

I very much doubt it was sold to HFO Services, my best guess would be Roxburghe, Barclaycard just do not know for sure who they sold these accounts to, they have confirmed this in the past.

The address, Broadway Wimbledon is the address for TR not HFO Services, the best evidence would be a SAR printout.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Mongoose

As coledog said, you must get the information from Barclaycard confirmed in writing. The two crucial bits of information are the NAME of the company Barclaycard sold the debt to in the first place and the DATE of the sale.

BTW when did you last pay Barclaycard any money or otherwise acknowledge the debt in writing?

Doc

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

I very much doubt it was sold to HFO Services, my best guess would be Roxburghe, Barclaycard just do not know for sure who they sold these accounts to, they have confirmed this in the past.

The address, Broadway Wimbledon is the address for TR not HFO Services, the best evidence would be a SAR printout.

But if they are happy to put that in writing it was sold to HFO Services all the better, but a SAR is imperative.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Mongoose

As coledog said, you must get the information from Barclaycard confirmed in writing. The two crucial bits of information are the NAME of the company Barclaycard sold the debt to in the first place and the DATE of the sale.

BTW when did you last pay Barclaycard any money or otherwise acknowledge the debt in writing?

Doc

last payment made 14/Nov/06, never acknowledge the debt in writing

They have said that they will confirm my questions in writing

Edited by MONGOOSE555

It is worth a SAR to BC, they have up to 40 days to reply but hopefully sooner and you don't know how long this is going to drag on. It does cost a tenner, they should be able to id you as you have phoned them

SAR Request

Subject access request letter attached to send with £10 postal order - send recorded delivery and sign over the dotted area at the bottom. They have 40 days to reply.

Standard SAR.doc

donate

Hi

I have posted the S.A.R to Barclay Card Data Protection team and the CPR31.12 & CPR 16.4 (2) request to TJ via recorded delivery.

What do I need to return to the court to obtain a delay until I received all paperwork

Regards

As long as you have acknowledged the claim, you have 28 days from date of service (this is plus 5 from date on the claim) to submit a defence. Let us see what the CPR produces. If they do not reply within 7 days you will need to send a reminder to TR and ask them for more time if they require it. They say in the POC that they will supply supporting docs but have not done so yet

Your defence will depend on what they come back with, do not stress you are in good, experienced hands here.

donate

In point 5 they claim you were given notice of the sale of your account by Barclaycard to the claimant. This is not possible. The claimant was not sold the account.

Usual drivel.

They claim regular contact but don't say when they sent an NoA. They never do.

Who is the Claimant? And WHAT agreement are they talking about?

That will be HFO Capital Dublin, the one who had no CCL at the time of the alleged purchase.

Who signed the POC Mr Shah or TR?