Welcome Finance : is this the begining of the end ???.

BEBOBEBO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done on the PPI claim...I eould be tempted to go to the FSCS website.They have a disclaimer on here stating that Welcome cant commit to it's PPI obligations and therefore compensation payments are going to those Welcome customers with PPI.I thing about 350000 are affected and Welcome will be contacting them by letter or alternatively you can get the form from the FSCS..I know what I would be doing and that's not waiting for Welcome ..go to the FSCS now and get your claim in quick..:-)

Also the claims are going through Welcome but overseen by the FSCS as Welcome hold more data on their customers...make sure your paperwork is right...

I keep getting calls of my acct manager at the local branch asking me if I have the funds to payoff my car loan they are offering 30% reduction..I do have some but holding on as this is going on every few weeks now and know they are trying to scrape in as much cash as possible before the office is turned into flats :wink: ... in the meantime I let him keep rininging and we have a lovely chat about the possibilty of further reductions down the line while I try not to laugh too hard down the phone...lol.

So after finding out this info yesterday i called the FSCS regarding my clain and the best way to tackle it

I was told to call Welcome Finance on a number that is actually given on there recorded message.

When i spoke to a lady i was told that she will take all my details and put me on the list, then within the next few weeks the forms will be sent out.

She said they would be in batches as there are so many, but i am in the first batch to be sent out..... (now that itself seems pretty far fetched from Welcome)

So i gave them my details and all i can do is wait i suppose?

So after finding out this info yesterday i called the FSCS regarding my clain and the best way to tackle it

I was told to call Welcome Finance on a number that is actually given on there recorded message.

When i spoke to a lady i was told that she will take all my details and put me on the list, then within the next few weeks the forms will be sent out.

She said they would be in batches as there are so many, but i am in the first batch to be sent out..... (now that itself seems pretty far fetched from Welcome)

So i gave them my details and all i can do is wait i suppose?

Yup I also rang them 2 weeks ago and they also said I would be sent out a pack in the first batch but still not received this so only thing to do is sit and wait! Which I will. Strange thing is WF have sent me a PPI questionaire in the meantime which Im not going to bother wasting my time with.

Yup I also rang them 2 weeks ago and they also said I would be sent out a pack in the first batch but still not received this so only thing to do is sit and wait! Which I will. Strange thing is WF have sent me a PPI questionaire in the meantime which Im not going to bother wasting my time with.

I would be cautious with this lot...what does the PPI questionaire say ? You don't want any potential payment held up because PPI form not filled in..just saying everybody know's Welcome's ability to stall lie and cheat...

Its just the standard PPI questionaire floating around everywhere.

I sent them a letter to complain and they have just replied asking me to fill this questionaire in and it will take upto 8 weeks blah!

My understanding though is the FSCS are now dealing with it so would I be right not to waste my time with them.

Its just the standard PPI questionaire floating around everywhere.

I sent them a letter to complain and they have just replied asking me to fill this questionaire in and it will take upto 8 weeks blah!

My understanding though is the FSCS are now dealing with it so would I be right not to waste my time with them.

Yes the FCSC are dealing with this but I belive it is going through Welcomes own internal procedures hence my comment...watch them...