hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last payment was 11th august 2005.

and noa shows account sold to hfo on 20 march 2006

Genuine sale date probably around 3-4th March 2006 and not to HFOCL-Caymans !! Ask BC for sale date and see if Im right.

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel with HFO

Genuine sale date probably around 3-4th March 2006 and not to HFOCL-Caymans !! Ask BC for sale date and see if Im right.

You will be right.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

well i just had interesting phone call with barclaycard.

it appears that monument assigned or sold this account to guess what not hfo services at all but to somebody else and guess what the date is 3 months out as well.

so it looks like that hfo are tryieng to obtain money from me by way of a forged instrument namely this concocted noa.

what shoulud i send to hfo.

i no that i will be reporting them yet again to the oft and sending them a copy of this concocted noa together with details supplied to me by barclaycard..

coledog your comments please where do i go from here.

thanks

Did BC say it was sold to Roxburghe (UK) Limited

well i just had interesting phone call with barclaycard.

it appears that monument assigned or sold this account to guess what not hfo services at all but to somebody else and guess what the date is 3 months out as well.

so it looks like that hfo are tryieng to obtain money from me by way of a forged instrument namely this concocted noa.

what shoulud i send to hfo.

i no that i will be reporting them yet again to the oft and sending them a copy of this concocted noa together with details supplied to me by barclaycard..

coledog your comments please where do i go from here.

thanks

This is all very new. Never heard of them. Well as soon as BC confirm that in writing to you then HFO have got some explaining to do, and moreso explain how they came to own the debt from "Equidebt". I think that you may home and dry soon.

This is good, cos it means that in this case they cannot use thier smokescreen of so called "ltigation agreement" dated 2nd Jan 2006 to claim that it was sold to HFOCL-Caymans and then to HFOSL.

In view of the absence of records in these Monument cases, are BC sure that they actually sold it to Equidebt as opposed to them being just the collection agent. Around this time in 2006, which is when HFO Services Ltd commenced active trading, we believe that all these Monument accounts were sold to HFOCL-Caymans. If you get it in writing from BC to this effect, i.e. Equidebt BOUGHT it, then that is half the problem sorted. HFO Services Limited will have to show how they came to buy it. Clearly another c*** up by someone in BC or HFO !!

i shall be sending a recorded delivery letter to hfo asking why there are trying to obtain money from me by way of forged instruments.

namely a rapid reply card that applies to barclaycard not monument and is stamped barclaycard and dated june 04. when barclaycard didnt buy monument until 3 or 4 years ago..

and the noa is concocted

I would double check this with BC - they could be very well giving you the wrong info if they are saying Equidebt. We have found before that the records on these Monument accounts are seriously lacking, I remeber they said something similar to someone else and they were looking at the wrong account.. Don't rush into sending anything to HFO and if you do, mark it 'I acknowledge no debt to your company'. May be better to get something in writing from BC and then send a complaint to OFT

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 4 weeks later...