Does this sound correct 'water and meter'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been in arears for are you ready for it nearly ten years due to when split from hubby I took on the bills due to ex caput as in wanted a newer model :lol:

Anyhow didnt realise could have got help but in any case anglian water have been kind and patient with me.

Over the last ten years I have gradually barring two hundred pounds paid off the debt.

The direct debit did not go out this month and as usual informing companies when this happenes I rang them to get a nice suprise than on dd it is based over ten months and the next payment is not due till mid april.:wink:

Anyhow they ask about circumstances and I tell them just me and two kids and are told I could save monies on water meter. I admit to being hesitant due to basically when have fit are incontinent and have general problems re this almost daily due to not having much bladder control adn the small fits I dont even realise well, thank godness for tenna lady is all i say8)

So I tell them I use a lot more than normal and am told there is if I sign up to water meter a standard fixed rate as long as get doccies to right certificate which I am sure he would do, especially as washing machine and shower has to deal with regular use due to it. Told this amount is three hundred odd and fixed no matter how much used on meter but still more than could save with no meter as now.

Told them hesitant at the moment adn will ring them in three months as to wether could up dd to settle debt in the next 12 months and meter and they said they would leave it up to me re both and not pressure me on both issues.

So sounds great but forgive me for feeling suspicious, to fit a meter and pay less than what I am paying now by about two hundred quid forgive me feels too good to be true. Is this figure legit and standard or more what I suspicously suspect and want to be proved wrong, an assesed rate as a single mum with just two kids.

Feedback appreciated xx

Hi

I have heard this too.

I have just found this on the Anglian Water website

http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/tariffs/watersure/

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It really does depend. I've had a water meter fitted and I save £13 a month from what I was paying on rates.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Wow, thanks. I will definately save approx two hundred with this and will get the doctors note soon as able and the difference would in turn I could finally settle arrears.

I am in a low rate area compared to others I think band d or e and my rates are five hundred odd, so a definate saving on this, considering soon we will all be on them anyhow, seems sometimes a good thing is true, thanks.

• 2 months later...