Acenden capstone spml pml lmc sppl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CitizenB can you answer peoples very real concerns here,many have been here for a long time,2 big and important contributors have emailed me and told me they cannot post anything and despite requests have had no answers from the site team,also as btm has said posts are being randomly deleted without explanation.

If this is going on across the board it could seriously jeopardise CAGs integrity and reputation and sadly people will look elsewhere.

What is going on,this is very frustrating to all,contributions have all but dried up here and people are using the dedicated action group which now has over 40000 hits.

Both Cag and the action group have a huge part to play here

dotty, I have edited the article from this is money. Please do not copy and paste whole articles.. Just a teaser with a link to the original source.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appears so...a few weeks ago, my post count suddenly dropped by about 8/9 posts.:???: Quite shocking. I messaged 3 site team members about it and have heard back nowt in weeks!

Not good eh?:-o

Hello Bustthematrix

You didn't by chance post in the Securitisation - Equitable or Legal Assignment thread did you ?

Did your number of posts decrease after that thread was deleted ?

This is a worrying coincidence, IMO..... Anyone else having troubles?

What are the problems that you are having Suemax ??

I agree with LD..this is where it all started and must remain...or at least what's left after CAG decided it's not in their remit.

A little more news on the screwed up letter they sent out....If I'm named on it and it's signed by me then I must be working for them! Hence the letter I have sent asking for a copy of my employment contract and telling them where they can pay my wages into. As salary hadn't been discussed prior to my 'employment' I have given them a figure that I expect and is in line with similar roles. I expressed my gratitude that I also now have full control over my property as they have stated on said letter and that I have indeed checked my own insurance after sending it to myself, who is now an employee...

Just have to sit back and wait...It'll be the usual excuses and an offer of £50 but winding them up is priceless.. :-)

Hello Bustthematrix

You didn't by chance post in the Securitisation - Equitable or Legal Assignment thread did you ?

Did your number of posts decrease after that thread was deleted ?

Hello, as a matter of fact I did post in that thread on occasion, though not sure how many times.

But my point remains that no one from the Site team came back to me with even a suggestion as to what may have happened.

Any idea why that thread was deleted - there was some useful information on it? I thought the general practice was to remove offending posts and not entire threads?

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Hello, as a matter of fact I did post in that thread on occasion, though not sure how many times.

But my point remains that no one from the Site team came back to me with even a suggestion as to what may have happened.

Any idea why that thread was deleted - there was some useful information on it? I thought the general practice was to remove offending posts and not entire threads?

Hello Bustthematrix

I am not sure, but if I was to guess, I would pin it on the repeated childish posts.

All the best

WFS

Has anyone else had problems when trying to pay over the phone. I tried to make a payment last week but the woman from Ascende said that my payment was declined/refused. (impossible money in bank & card working). We are due to go to court on Thursday & as ever they are being complete xxxxx's.

I have heard that we could take legal advice regarding this does anyone know how/where.

ty

You say you are going to court on Thursday - is this for possession claim or eviction ? Have you sent a defence to the court ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

We have an eviction date of 18th. My husband is goingto court tomorrow to request a hearing which our advisors say should be heard on thursday.

Thye are refusing offer of payment - as we have staved off eviction before. We are in dispute with them with the amoutn of the areas they say we owe them 3,500 of which over 1,700 is in charges!

We have 1,500 availabe which would virtually clear our arreas.

Any advice

ty Mel

Have you filled in an N244 to ask for a hearing ? who are your advisors?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Has anyone else had problems when trying to pay over the phone. I tried to make a payment last week but the woman from Ascende said that my payment was declined/refused. (impossible money in bank & card working). We are due to go to court on Thursday & as ever they are being complete xxxxx's.

I have heard that we could take legal advice regarding this does anyone know how/where.

ty

Hello

You could ask your bank to confirm in writing that no attempts to process a card payment have been unsuccessful.

Your bank will automatically record when card payments ate declined. You could use such a letter from your bank, as evidence that you have tried to make s payment and it is your lender causing interest and charges to be incurred.

All the best

WFS

Who are Revival ?

Who are Revival ?

Hello Ell-enn

It might be a firm called Revival Debt Solutions. I won't post a link to them but you can find them via Google.

I wonder how much they charge.

Hi there, if you could start your own thread in the Repossession forum we can advise and help :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone must have had a word in their ear to start making a distinction between charges and true arrears. Note the letters they are sending out but can't even be bothered to insert their phone number. Why should I '>' ? And they call that ' treating customers fairly' ? Gosh..don't strain yourselves in the effort..! Keep on failing ..and guys/girls keep on complaining.. Letter after letter is what it takes and standing up to them as they are no Goliath. Just small people hiding behind desks and brushing off the people that they fleeced into taking on these mortgages that they designed to fail.

Why shouldn't someone post on here about Ascenden? Why go to another board when Ascenden have their own rules and aren't anything like other companies? They've all been fined and slapped on the wrist while this bunch still continue to be the long-arm of Lehmans and untouchable. Have you seen their fees? Do you know how quickly they go from nought to £1000 through lies? This isn't the high street and if it were a loan shark they'd be cut and shut by now but bless their little cotton socks.....they get a Christmas bonus by making people homeless. People that live an ordinary life in ordinary houses. People that try to do their best without sponging off the state. What do they get? A door shut at every turn! Don't you think they have enough to contend with without being told to do this or that when they just want to have someone to speak to about these muppets that have the brass balls to say they are a regulated company? Give a little and let people do what that want as they'll soon find their own way.

Acenden victims have to stick together, crapstone is right, these guys are not the same as other companies because they are untoucheable, and they know they are untoucheable, and no mortgage code, office of fair trading rules, or any regulation strikes any fear into them because they know the regulators will do nothing.

And this does make them different from all the others. Take for instance simple, easy to understand FSA rule that any charge has to be reasonable and reflect the amount of additional work incurred. This applies to all mortgage companies - except Acenden - because Acenden have been told they can charge what they like because they administer sub-prime loans. So £115 for a automated two line letter; £1400 for a para-legal (not even a proper solicitor) to make two phone calls and print out an automated letter...... I could of course go on, as can all Acenden victims. What do the FSO do? Well, side with Acenden of course because the sooner we are all repossessed or have sold up, or have committed suicide, the quicker Lehmans become history. For the "greater good"

• Confused 1

There is far more interest in the investors of the company to receive their share than there is for the people that face having their homes taken for a quick resolution. In any other circumstances I'd agree that if you can't afford your mortgage then that's hard luck, but to be deliberately trapped and tricked into arrears is beyond belief and quite frankly criminal. To lie in court and say that a person has arrears, when they don't, and to make out they are entitled to take insurance is just theft when the consumer has acted in good faith. They know it and we know it so why don't the regulators get off their pension fat cat backsides and start to get a grip of the situation? This Ascenden victim ain't going anywhere and they won't get a penny more than they are entitled to. It's 2011 and to be charged out of your home for £115 a time for a poxy letter is appalling without even mentioning their legal execs, that arrive at court looking like they have just shirked a day off school.

I fondly remember the time they 'accidently' sent us an eviction notice just a few weeks before a previous Xmas. The blazing rows and stress it caused and then their laughter as they tried to apologise for their 'error'. I missed the humour in it. Must just be me then..

Just keep on it and cracking the whip with them. Find every fault that you can and turn it against them. xxx

Who are Govan Law Centre? Are they taking on Acenden victim cases? One good case could tear the whole Acenden issue to shreds as there are so many aspects and so many levels on which to challenge them

http://www.govanlc.com/advice.htm

Govan Law centre are I believe based in Glasgow. Link above

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

[3] GLC OBSERVATIONS AND MAIN RECOMMENDATIONS

Sub-prime lenders and prime lenders

In our experience, sub-prime mortgage customers suffer the highest level of unfair administrative charges, and are generally the least able of customers who can afford to pay such charges. Unnecessary, unfair, repetitive or excessive charges compound the financial difficulties of such customers.

Given that so many arrears charges appear to be contrary to MCOB 12.4.1(1) (and separately, under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999), Govan Law Centre believes the FSA should consider requiring all 'sub-prime' lenders to undertake a review of their active mortgage accounts with a view to voluntarily reimbursing all of their customers who have been charged unnecessary, unfair, repetitive or excessive charges. Refunds could be credited to the mortgage account (thus reducing the level of consumer mortgage arrears).

All well and good but opinion and not factual. We all know it's unfair but prising that money away from their sticky bones is a tad difficult, and the courts! Did I mention the courts....the ones that have been going for years, decades, centuries and eons! Well when the time comes that they know the legal process then give me a nudge as so far they don't have a clue.