quickquid urgent help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4767 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

im currently being hasseled off mackenzie hall regarding a debt with quickquid for 399. recently they have bombarded me with calls and say legal action is impending. But they have somehow got my 2 friends mobile numbers and contacted them and hassleing them now.

Does anybody recall when submitting an application to quickquid anywhere where it says references. and do they have every right to contact them. as far as i can remember there may have been a section on the lines of can you name to friends or family who can confirm your honest or something.

also are mackenzie hall likely to take me to court.

regards

Also place a report on OFCOM's website.......Also in order for them to obtain a credit licence they must have in place a complaints procedure, which if you request they have to comply with or face 'requirements' and ultimately a significant fine and loss of licence.

This is what the OFT say as their guidelines and bearing in mind that this will be brought into line with CPUTR2008 -

j. acting in a way likely to be publicly embarrassing to the debtor either deliberately or through lack of care

Way way out of order . Send the barstewards this via recorded delivery and follow up with an email, even better if you can cc it to someone at OFT/Trading Standards.

FAO: Data Controller of (creditor/DCA) - Section 10 notice under the Data Protection Act 1998

I withdraw my consent (under s.10 of the DPA) for you to process my personal data with respect to my personal or work telephone numbers registered with you or stored on your systems/records.

The processing and use of these numbers is causing significant distress.

Advice from The Consumer Credit Counselling Service and the Information Commissioner indicates that your retention of contact details in the form of a correspondence address is sufficient to fulfil contractual obligations.

This request supersedes any contactual provision that you may claim exists, and any attempt to claim otherwise will not be accepted or tolerated.

Under the DPA you have 21 days to respond to this request, and 28 days to cease processing and/or remove the data from your systems. Future use of my telephone number will be recorded and will indicate a breach of my request under the DPA, this will result in a complaint being raised with the Information Commissioner.

You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served by (FULL DATE), I am advising you that any calls received after this date will be recorded with the intention of them being used as evidence.

Yours faithfully,

Edited by Cait116

Hi again Timmy (sorry for getting your name wrong last time (D'oh!) but I was chatting with Dulwich earlier)

Mucky Hall take you to court? I don't think so, from what I have read this is the usual bully boy tactics, they'll try anything to make you pay up. However, if they did try to take you to court (which I seriously doubt) then you have a good defence. You have tried negotiating a payment plan and they have said no, so I would send them that letter (above) and tell them to feck off or take you to court! See what they have to say then. Play the barstewards at their own game and quote CPUTR 2008 to them 'cause I'll bet they don't even know what it is!

yeh thanks for your help

im also getting a lot of grief from bryan carters solictors, anybody know much about them, this is for payday express and also txt loan

also (sorry to be a pest) i sent an email to wonga at least 7/8months ago regarding a debt which totalled over 900 with interest to that errol bloke, basically complaing about the way i was treated. ive now since heard nothing from them since then. is this a good sign

Hi guys

mackenzie hall have promptly replied with the following,

I am in receipt of your below email, the details of which I have noted.

Please accept this email as confirmation that all and any contact telephone

numbers Mackenzie Hall held for you have now been removed from our system

and no further contact will be attempted with you by telephone. Please note

however that your email address has remained on file and will be used in the

future as a contact method for you, unless you inform otherwise.

I do find it prudent to inform that any contact made by Mackenzie Hall is

with regard to an unfulfilled contractual obligation. Until now Mackenzie

Hall have not be instructed to remove any contact numbers for you from our

system and therefore our contact with you prior to 3rd March 2011 (by

telephone) cannot be considered harassment. Nevertheless, for any undue

stress and inconvenience caused I duly apologise, this was never our

intention.

Whilst investigating this matter I note that at present you hold two

accounts with Mackenzie Hall. At present neither account has a repayment

arrangement loaded and no payments are being received. Therefore please

contact our offices on 01563 554 540 quoting references and

to discuss this further.

Regards,

Hannah Wynn

Compliance Officer

I wrote to them saying that they didnt comply with the ofts guidelines etc.

what would be my next step, from now

regards

Edited by timmydust22

Re Mucky Hall's answer - Well Done! They know they were in the wrong and just look at them trying to get out of it! Do you know what the other account is? Keep a copy of that email for future use in case you need to bring their attention back to it!

Re PDL's offering you loans? Yep they will do that but probably only to get your bank details. If they are emails there's a link at the bottom of their message telling you how to unsubscribe, click onto that and it will bring you onto another screen telling you that your details have now been deleted. God only knows how many times you'll have to do that tho!

Basically a loan company hasnt executed the agreement correctly, or havent signed it etc

Means if they took you to court and presented the credit agreement to judge it would get annoyed, tell the loan company to feck off, write the loan off for you!!

Yes Car credit made loads of these non enforceable agreements. Basically people went to buy a car, had to take out PPI, but they put your deposit against the PPI instead of the Car!! I didnt go to the showroom to buy PPI!! i went for the car, therefore the car is where the deposit shouldve went against! Thus people who had an agreement like this, could simply go to court and get it struck out

alrite,

the oft are looking into my complaint regarding quickquid and Mucky hall.

they ahve asked for me to disclose certain details which i will duly give them.

So if Mackenzie hall have rang my friend asked him to pass a message to me with there company name and reference number. Are they in the wrong

i dont want to waste anybodys time

cheers