Lowell Claimform - old Very CAt 'debt' ***Claim Dismissed***

masie123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive took skeleton argument to the court yesterday had to put it in a drop off area outside the building.

I emailed the claimant solicitor a copy and got a response email having to give other details full name and address etc, then it said it make take 5 working days to look at your email as we are very busy with emails,then went on to telephone them instead.

Now im not going to phone them, what if they get to court and say we haven't received any argument etc, do i take a copy of the email i sent as proof?

Yes

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

***I won***

I had to be at court for 10am so got there nice and early,

had a talk with the usher ( who was lovely, and the security team who again joined in conversation about every thing from the weather and how many pints they were going to have on that night as it was a works party all this worked great to ease my nerves.

At 9.55 am the solicitor acting on behalf 0f lowlifes came in and said im not here long as they won't turn up I've not put a ticket on my car!

Her face was a picture when the usher said i was indeed here!!! So outside she ran to put a parking ticket on her car..

She sat twisting on saying how much longer is the judge going to be as she had another case at 11.30 somewhere else.

we get called in

the judge said to me that I had written a really good witness statement and showed good understanding in both my supplimental witness statement and skeleton argument.

He then said that i did not have to say anything as he was going to be talking to the claimants solicitor.

Firstly he asked for the original notice of assignment, not the one that lowlifes were trying to say was one.

Obviously there wasn't one and the solicitor tried to sway it away and mention the credit agreement saying something about cary and hsbc, to which the judge said i know all about clary however they have not given miss masie an agreement,

the solicitor said yes sir its there exhibit blah blah..

To which the judge said no that exhibit says it generic terms haha her face was a picture again!!!

she tried to say id bought this and that at such and such a date, to which the judge says how can a solicitor acting for lowlifes make such a statement when miss masie has provided the proof!!

He went on to say to her that he knew what she was going to ask next and he wouldn't adjourne the case as they had had ample time to provide documentation.

So awarded the case in my favour, i got half a days pay and travel costs to be paid by 14 days.

He also told the solicitor to go back and tell lowlifes he wasn't happy with them as they think they are a law unto themselves, also stating they buy catalogue debts without notice of assignment etc from the original creditors which then aren't lawful in court.

i guess im just trying to say on here if you up against lowlifes for cat debts you must turn up at court

(as they think they'll win if you don't) its really not as bad as you think if I can do it anyone can.

The judge also mentioned maybe i could go and learn lowlifes solicitors the law regarding credit agreements and time frames!!

Don't let these vermin win.

Sorry for long post.

Well the outcome was has expected and as we advised.

Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread