The Dreaded H F O Services & Morgan Stanley Card 'debt'

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All I recieved this today.......

Dear Mr W

Acct with OC xxxxx

Acct Num xxxxxx

HFO case no xxxxx

Amount Owing xxxxx

We have tried to contact you several times blah blah with the offer that HFO has for you in connection with your acct, Current Bal xxxxxxx.

We are reviewing your acct and preparing an in depth info dossier on your current financial situation, if you fail to get in touch then ' your dossier ' will be forwarded to our solicitors with the instruction ' Sue '

Our credit search shows that you have an active xxxx account upon your credit report, in this situation HFO have 3 options to choose from....

1...Initiate action against you to secure debt with a C O , you have made payments in the past and it is unlikely that you will be able to raise a credible defence to legal action.

2..Agree a settlement allowing you to pay a ' one time settlement ' amount...or...

3...Enter into a reasonable payment arrangement with you towards the full amount...

Additionally HFO could enforce its judgement by way of ' Warrant of execution ' whereas bailiffs will visit your home sieze goods and sell.

You can avoid escalation of this matter by calling me ASAP.....

.................................................................................................................................................

Within the paperwork is a load of bumpf regarding ' How To ' various forms ie...EX 325. LOC011. ????????.

So C'mon then guys who can do a nice reply to them from me.

Oh by the way this acc was cca'd but never complied with.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The nonsense they spout is just incredible :lol:

Hi T

I know, they are shocking, I will report this to the relevant bodies? I want to phone them and have a go, but I know better.

Mr

Hi T

Your correct and no doubt I will, however there are some hellish letter writers on here. lets just wait a day or 2 and see who comes up with the goods.

Mr W

Hi Mr W

Who is the Original Creditor for this and how old is it? When you say you sent them a CCA request when was it, what did you receive and did you put the account in dispute by sending the relevant letter?

Have you ever received a Notice of Assignment and if so which company was this sold to?

HFO are nasty and you need to get as much information about this account as you can.

You need to complain about that letter to James Waldron at OFT

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi CD tHANKS FOR THE RESPONSE PLEASE SEE RED WRITING.

Hi Mr W

Who is the Original CreditorMorgan Stanley for this and how old is it? Last payment over 2 yr ago When you say you sent them a CCA request when was it, Nov 2009 what did you receive non compliance and did you put the account in dispute by sending the relevant letter?Yes

Have you ever received a Notice of Assignment and if so which company was this sold to? Not that I can remember HFO have just came on the scene.

HFO are nasty and you need to get as much information about this account as you can. Thats why I want to retaliate in the correct manner?

You need to complain about that letter to James Waldron at OFT

Was the CCA sent to HFO or someone else? When did HFO come on the scene?

Morgan Stanley is now administered by Barclaycard, I believe, so you will need to contact them for further information about this

How old is the actual account?

donate

Was the CCA sent to HFO or someone else? To Morgan Stanley When did HFO come on the scene? 3 Weeks ago, phone calls etc, threatograms

Morgan Stanley is now administered by Barclaycard, I believe, so you will need to contact them for further information about this I will just send them the various letters, think a prove it one to HFO?

How old is the actual account?

about 6 7 yr old

You can inform HFO that the account is already in dispute with MS, since date... enclose a copy of the original dispute letter you sent MS. There is a good letter for this in the library. You can add elements of the 'prove it' letter to this as you have received no notice of assignment. Also add a complaint about their harassment and threats contained in the letter which are against OFT guidelines.

I would suggest you ring Barclaycard and ask when and to whom this account was sold, number below. Get this confirmed in writing.

Barclaycard recoveries 0844 556 0066 (Barry Challinor is a good contact)

A complaint to OFT is a must

donate

Great CD

i SHALL DO THAT TOMMOROW AS i AM GOING OUT NOW.

cHEERS

mR w

You can inform HFO that the account is already in dispute with MS, since date... enclose a copy of the original dispute letter you sent MS. There is a good letter for this in the library. You can add elements of the 'prove it' letter to this as you have received no notice of assignment. Also add a complaint about their harassment and threats contained in the letter which are against OFT guidelines.

I would suggest you ring Barclaycard and ask when and to whom this account was sold, number below. Get this confirmed in writing.

Barclaycard recoveries 0844 556 0066 (Barry Challinor is a good contact)

A complaint to OFT is a must

OMG.... that has got to be one of the most childishly written threatograms that I've ever come across on these forums... :lol:

Is this close to being stat. barred by any chance? I quickly scanned the thread and saw it was quite an old account... when was the last payment/written acknowledgement made?

I got one of those letters with a credit report, company credit report and photo of someone else's house attached. Presume the latter was where they were going to send the bailiffs, muppets.

Don't think this account is anywhere near SB which is odd

donate

All too common unfortunetly from HFO, I think they must be a Jim Henson creation as their muppets

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

Hi All I recieved this today.......

Dear Mr W

Acct with OC xxxxx

Acct Num xxxxxx

HFO case no xxxxx

Amount Owing xxxxx

We have tried to contact you several times blah blah with the offer that HFO has for you in connection with your acct, Current Bal xxxxxxx.

We are reviewing your acct and preparing an in depth info dossier on your current financial situation, if you fail to get in touch then ' your dossier ' will be forwarded to our solicitors with the instruction ' Sue ' Is it going to the FBI or something?... :lol:

Our credit search shows that you have an active xxxx account upon your credit report, in this situation HFO have 3 options to choose from.... I assume they're talking about a default.... so what?

1...Initiate action against you to secure debt with a C O , you have made payments in the past and it is unlikely that you will be able to raise a credible defence to legal action. What a pile of ballhooks..!! :lol: They can only take legal action if they have the account by Absolute Assignment and that doesn't mean they'll get a CO!! OMG!!.... what a tw*tish comment!!

2..Agree a settlement allowing you to pay a ' one time settlement ' amount...or... This is what they're after....

3...Enter into a reasonable payment arrangement with you towards the full amount... Mmmm "reasonable".... yeah right.....

Additionally HFO could enforce its judgement by way of ' Warrant of execution ' whereas bailiffs will visit your home sieze goods and sell. What Judgement?! :lol:

You can avoid escalation of this matter by calling me ASAP..... Oh bog off.... :lol:

.................................................................................................................................................

Within the paperwork is a load of bumpf regarding ' How To ' various forms ie...EX 325. LOC011. ????????.

So C'mon then guys who can do a nice reply to them from me.

Oh by the way this acc was cca'd but never complied with.

Mr W

I have a letter in my file somewhere that was sent to another DCA after they claimed to have powers of God Almighty.... I'll PM it to you if you prefer because of the issues you raised....

Let me know...

:-)

about 6 7 yr old

Evening Mr. Worried,

This is about the same age as my Morgan Stanley. BC sent me a right old cut & paste botch in response to a CCA request. Westcotts / Nelson Guest are currently sending me threatograms, legal action threats etc. Previously I was a valued client of Moorcroft - told them to eff off.

You could respond to HFO and and advise them they have omitted option number 4 - foxtrot oscar!

You could also enclose an admin fee of £35 for dealing with their inane drivel. I sent one to Moorcroft and never heard from them again. I may be creating problems for myself in the future by doing this, particularly if it ended up in front of a judge, but I found being aggressive back to a moronic DCA gives me a great deal of pleasure!

Points taken, but HFO are persistant little bleeders and tend not to back off. Mr W needs to get all the info on this. He has my permission to be very rude to them however

donate

Points taken, but HFO are persistant little bleeders and tend not to back off. Mr W needs to get all the info on this. He has my permission to be very rude to them however

I am happy to add my signature to that

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

Hi To All

Thanks for the great responses, I shall sift through this lot again tommorow as my eyelids are begining to close.

PO will you pm that doc re my concerns.

Ta very much to you all.

Mr W

Hi To All

Thanks for the great responses, I shall sift through this lot again tommorow as my eyelids are begining to close.

PO will you pm that doc re my concerns.

Ta very much to you all.

Mr W

I'll send it you this evening.... :-)

Done..!! Check your Inbox Mr. Worried..... :-)

Send by rec. delivery and see what happens. They may persist with some ramblings about Carey/McGuffick.... or they may just b*gger off.... but whatever happens, we'll deal with it.

:-)

Edited by PriorityOne

Can you PM me that letter PO? - could be useful, will not divulge it.

Unfortuntately, HFO tend to not bog off that easily, I think they need some basic training in reading, riting and rithmatic, so Mr W must get some more information from BC about this account.

donate

Can you PM me that letter PO? - could be useful, will not divulge it.

Unfortuntately, HFO tend to not bog off that easily, I think they need some basic training in reading, riting and rithmatic, so Mr W must get some more information from BC about this account.

I'm happy to PM it to you Coledog.... but need Mr. Worried to be ok with it first, if that's ok with you.... :-)