Reclaiming money from bankrupt company - HELP!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I ordered some goods from a company called BabyTime in Welling, Kent who have since gone bankrupt and I only found this out at the weekend.

Payment was made to them two days after I placed my order (money taken from account on 25th Jan) and the money went straight into their business account. I don't know when they went bankrupt but I only found out at the weekend, the last piece of correspondence I had from them was 3rd Feb informing me my order would be pushed through on a priority basis...

I want to know how I can get back the money I paid for the goods I ordered as it was a lot of money and I have a new born baby I need to look after, I can't afford to lose over £200. I would really appreciate any help/advise anyone can give me.

Thanks

No I paid by Visa Debit Card, I also just recieved an email from the company apologising for the delay of my order but it's not personalised, it's a general email. I was told by Consumer Direct that they'd gone bankrupt and that I could get my money back but I don't know how.