Advice needed on defending court case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4775 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have been going through the paces with Hillensden and now i have amended Particulars of claim to defend. The original POC were thrown out as they were no descriptive and just a joke.

I need some advice on how about to defend myself, I'm thinking the following:

261cga0.jpg

Item 1 mentions a insurance policy, despite requesting they have not provided any T&C's for the policy or any other details. Can this be used as a defence?

Item 3 details repayments etc, the repayment includes the insurance premium, can they claim for this based on the above information?

Item 4 they have attached a draft default notice not addressed to anyone, will they be able to submit an actual default when we are before the judge? I will be defending this by way of an embarrassed defence as the document is a draft I cannot defend myself against it, plus the usual CCA compliance stuff.

Item 5 again this document has only key pages not actual pages relating to my account, can they produce they when we are before the judge? again my defence will be embarrassed because i can not defend myself until I see the original document.

Finally does anyone know how I can find out if Claimant has a current CCA licence?

Many thanks and i look forward to your advice

lol what fantastic pleadings

have they applied to amend?

If so, you are entitled to your reasonable costs caused by those amendments, and at the hearing of their application you ought to seek those costs, if the application hasnt already been heard

Part 5 = we have an assignment that states that we will regularly buy accounts from the claimant but does not refer to your account at all, nor prove any financial relationship of any kind with you exists, in any way, shape, or form.

A simple question = what exactly has been assigned, by whom and to whom? if this document doesn't answer this question then it is not fit for purpose

Edited by spamheed