Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3376 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Received a letter today from CCS COLLECTORS saying i owe £200 for national insurance contributions.

They have given me dates from years ago and i'm not sure if i was working then or not. How do i find out , would the inland revenue know because of the tax i've paid?

The inland revenue billed me for thousands a few years ago ut it was wrong as i hadn't een working so im not sure if this is for that period or not

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

How weird

Not unusual in case of shortfall of national insurance contributions [say a spell abroad, or a gap of some months in neither PAYE employment nor benefits] for the hmrc to simply write and inform, making it clear it is in no way a final demand

-basically "you may want to sort this out before you hit 65 or your state pension will be reduced".

£200 = about 8 or 9 months....ring any bells?

HMRC, would seem a reasonable 1st port of call to ask what gives

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...