thepalace 1 v's Express Gifts (Studio)

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok, so, I received my credit file from all the 3 main CRA's,

Default from Express Gifts as follows

Never signed an agreement with them, never gave them my express permission to give my data to the CRA's.

I sent of a CCA request along with £1 on 03/02/2011, 25 days ago.

No reply, postal order presumably cashed (although will need to check this), not even a sniff of a reply, no letter saying we have received the request, no letter stating they don't have to comply, Nothing, nito, niente (ok you get the jist)

Whats my next step now, should I report them to different authorities first before sending a NIP to them.

I have plans to go to court and obtain judgement, ordering them to remove the default, becasue I never gave my permission under the Data Protection Act, and the DPA is clear that my permission is required (Unless certain exclusions apply, but none apply to Studio) for them to share my data, so how on earth can a judge deny the request.

I have other cases on going against Lowells et al,

Lowells 1 of 2 can be found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?296453-thepalace1-v-s-Lowel-Portfolio-Default-1-of-2&p=3317330&highlight=#post3317330

Any help throughout the process, even if just moral guidance, or legal, would be welcomed with open arms

Thanks

thepalace1

Edited by thepalace1
  • 2 weeks later...