BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3280 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Could someone explain why the number of my posts have dropped.

I admit i don't get on as much as i would like to, but i do still like to drop in occassionaly, work permitting.

At one time i had over 1500 posts, now i seem to only have 600+.

WHY ?

Baz

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

This is almost certainly due to the forum upgrade last August. Several people reported the same thing happening to them at the time.

Thanks Michael.

It's not the first time it's happened. every time i start building a decent amount of posts up, i may have to stay off for a while and lose hundreds. I've been a platinum account holder more than once and lose it every time.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!