Interim Charging Order - urgent help needed.

luckylisa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I own a flat that I rent out as I now live with the new man in my life. In 2005 a tenant didn't pay the rent and ended up owing me £2500 in back rent I took her to court and she lost and I was awarded costs etc. Her father was her guarantor and was also named. We agreed to just £20 being paid to us a month, well she paid the grand total of £240 so i'm now putting a charging order on her father's property. The Interim Charging Order has come through and i'm sending all the relevant documents to the people involved but I've got a problem.

I go away on Monday and am going to serve these papers on monday morning but what form do I fill in for the land registry? I've been on their website and it's so unhelpful. The house owner has a wife who has a vested interest in the property and three other creditors have charges on it. Is there a specific form from the land registry that I need and will it need signing by a solicitor.

All help and advice greatly appreciated.