thepalace1's friend v's Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(Although this is on behalf of a friend, I will speak in terms like My and I as if it was my agreement)

Hi all again, such a great site I'm addicted, donation on way as soon as i get paid.

I sent a cca request to Welcome finance on 10the February 2011 and received a completed request back on 17th February with the following CCA, could someone please take a quick look and see if it is enforceable, it's a pre-2007 agreement.

Page 1

http://www.removalking.co.uk/internal/cca/Page1.html

Page 2

http://www.removalking.co.uk/internal/cca/Page2.html

Any help most welcomed, I also have received my cca request back from another company, to which I will create another new thread tonight, will call the thread

thepalace1's friend v's TBI Finance

Edited by thepalace1

Hi the PPI element is very much worth chasing,letter template in library so go for it.

The Agreement looks like it would stand up in a court of law,if anybody can find any ? be careful most lower courts will accept an agreement such as you have shown on the first part of your thread,along with proof by the OC of usage of the credit monies and payments you have made.

Chase the PPI make sure you have good reason to dispute the sale of the PPI agreement,such as self employed,not told can use any source of your choice for insurance,or it formed part of the only way you could get the loan and many others all details available on this site.

Wish you all the best FS

Hi the PPI element is very much worth chasing,letter template in library so go for it.

The Agreement looks like it would stand up in a court of law,if anybody can find any ? be careful most lower courts will accept an agreement such as you have shown on the first part of your thread,along with proof by the OC of usage of the credit monies and payments you have made.

Chase the PPI make sure you have good reason to dispute the sale of the PPI agreement,such as self employed,not told can use any source of your choice for insurance,or it formed part of the only way you could get the loan and many others all details available on this site.

Wish you all the best FS

Hi thanks for advice to all, also my friend is quite good at keeping documents, and has every document ever received by the company, there is no Default Notice in his bundle, and never recalls receiving one.

Is this another angle he can go down, as they obviously never gave him the statutory time frame to put right the default.