Capquest Statutory Demand help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ims21 thankyou so much for such a concise and helpful post, I had drafted a letter for Aqua but the excel sheet will be a lot better to include, I had downloaded the forms from the FOS site but was worrying what to do regarding the letters from Capquest, but I shall await the next one from them and then send them the despute account letter.

thanks again this is exactly what I was needing.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ims21 thankyou so much for such a concise and helpful post, I had drafted a letter for Aqua but the excel sheet will be a lot better to include, I had downloaded the forms from the FOS site but was worrying what to do regarding the letters from Capquest, but I shall await the next one from them and then send them the despute account letter.

thanks again this is exactly what I was needing.

Morning

You're welcome

ims

Hi 2Grumpy, the CCA finally arrived 10 weeks after we sent the request, its the same photocopy that Aqua had sent us in the subject access request pack that arrived from them, so I assume its enforceable but I dont know much about these things.

The amount of PPI paid isnt going to make a great dent but its something so will see if we can get it back.

I assume there is nothing we can do about the overlimit charges and the late fee charges on this either?

We want this sorting on the credit file as we are wanting to apply for a new mortgage in the next few years so really do need to sort it rather than ignore it but we also cant afford to pay the lot off as it stands so wondered what to do next?

I assume there is nothing we can do about the overlimit charges and the late fee charges on this either?

Hi

Oh yes you can....these can be reclaimed as well. Different claim to the ppi but on a credit card you can reclaim all of these plus interest.

ims

Hi there

Basically you will sue for unlawful charges.

Take a look at the Barclaycard forum....there are some great threads there which will give you a good idea of what is invloved.

Basically it is

1 -> Prepare a Schedule of claim

2 -> Send preliminary letter requesting refund

3 ->If they don't cough up you send a letter before action

4 -> If they still don't cough up, you issue in court

As I say, do some reading first and then we can help put together your claim

ims

• 2 months later...

Ok have sent off to reclaim the PPI, I will tackle the overlimit charges etc next... however we have received another letter but this time from Robinson Way saying they have been instructed to collect payment on behalf of Capquest. Can I ask even though they have finally sent a copy of the agreement allbeit way way over the time frame, what letter can I send them, it it still enforceable even though they didnt comply with the dates within the CCA I sent them.

What letter shall I send to Robinson Way?

Im just a bit confused as to the next step with regards to this letter, this is the first letter at all in months from anyone, as you can see from the last time I posted.

any help is much appreciated

Paula

• 1 month later...

Hi

Capquest have gone a little quiet now so think it is about time you reported them to the OFT if you haven’t done so already.

Please bear in mind that the template letter on the first page of this thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk...=1#post3422496

may not be suitable for all and you will have to adapt it to your own circumstances I.E

You applied to get it set asidelink3.gif and CQ didn't turn up

You applied and CQ agreed to discontinue

You ignored and CQ did nothing

Today the OFT set out some new guidance and sending SD's as a debt collectionlink3.gif tool is now frowned upon.

If you want to read it, here's the link

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/con.../OFT664Rev.pdf

You can complain by email and the OFT will email you back a form to sign and post back to them for them to be able to add your complaint to their list.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus;jses...1D83BF00 04F6EA

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE