Fixed Panalty Notice - Offence E160

KJD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. Can anyone throw any light my way pls?

My 16 yo has been pulled over today for riding a de-restricted moped. (sigh) The policeman gave him a Fixed Penalty Notice (Endorsable Offence) with the offence code of E160 - Driving otherwise than in accordance with a d/l.

I've googled E160 but can't find out anything about it.

I wasn't there (obviously) and his dad sorted it out by taking the bike to have it restricted today, and my son has got to show his documents at the local p/station. There is £60 fine to pay (slip at the bottom of the notice).

Has anyone heard of an E160 before? I can't see if he will also get any points (although I guess there is a clue in the title of the Notice.

Thanks etc in advance..

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something.

They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States.

Change the US for the U K... do you think he meant CAG?! :wink:

Oops, wrong section. Have asked for it to be moved over to traffic etc.

Thanks

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something.

They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States.

Change the US for the U K... do you think he meant CAG?! :wink:

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi, I have just asked my police officer friend and he says all police forces have different codes so you will have to ask someone in your county or just call the station up, I'm sure they will tell you.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

As stated each force has its own code, but for that offence an LC20 "Driving otherwise than in accordance with a driving licence" it is 3 to 6 points. It being a FPN it will be 3 unless he goes to court were it could be more!