Vodafone/fpc ***Resolved***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their input to my previous enquiries, very grateful. Here's another one. Vodafone have just passed my account to FPC Debt Collection Services, does anyone know this company, are they a DCA.

Hi sg

Found this via google

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwhocallsme.com%2FPhone-Number.aspx%2F02031478372&ei=7hxlTeDBGMe7hAfy5eyBBw&usg=AFQjCNG6-_zsdrZCPEh4aoq62I_SWOPCYw

Linked to Capital One it seems

R

(Meant to add . . there's a vodafone rep called Lee that offers great help on here, no doubt he'll pick this thread up at some point)

Edited by Revenant
  • Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

We have a member of the Vodafone webteam that comes on this forum, go to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-internet/213340-vodafone-webteam-customers-problems.html and contact them outlining the problem, you will receive a response which will include a reference number, post it back here and Lee or one of the Vodafone team will look into it for you. ;)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-internet/259838-vodafone-complaints-vf-webteam.html

Hi folks

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their input to my previous enquiries, very grateful. Here's another one. Vodafone have just passed my account to FPC Debt Collection Services, does anyone know this company, are they a DCA.

Hi snookerglen8,

I can confirm that FPC are one of the DCA's who we refer accounts to.

If you'd like some assistance with this you're welcome to email me by following the steps in our pinned thread which cerberusalert has kindly linked you and as soon as you've updated the thread with your email reference number I'll come back to you as quickly as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

FPC are handling my vodafone account. I requested a cca from them and they have returned the po stating that the Consumer Credit Act does not apply to the account and that I can request a copy of my contract from whom I originally purchased the phone from. Any suggestions anyone please.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi snookerglen8,

I did reply to the concerns you'd initially raised about this in your other thread here.

Whilst I don't think it'd be possible to provide you with a copy of your airtime service agreement I should be able to establish what the balance you're being asked to pay comprises.

If you'd like me to look into this further just let me know.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

2 Threads merged, snookerglen8 please continue to post here regarding this issue.

Thanks.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 3 months later...

Hi

Is there any news on this case as yet?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Glenn,

Generally speaking, once an account has been referred to a DCA then a default will have been recorded against the customers credit file shortly after.

As such, this will affect the customer's ability to obtain further credit and so PAYG would be the way to go until the default is removed, which would be six years after it was registered, and then of course any application for a pay monthly phone would be subject to a credit check.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...