Welcome Finance : Help Needed with Welcome Car Finance

stevie1958
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4806 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, in may 2007 i got a car through a garage the finance was provided by welcome car finance,

I was told i must take out PPI at the time of sale though i can cancel it within one month.

I Contacted welcome and they did nothing about it, Untill about 8 months later i refused to make any further payments.

Welcome then made a new agreement minus the PPi, they refused to return the PPI i had paid, The new agreement was for the original amount, So they would not take in to account the money i had already paid on the original agreement, also the second agreement welcome alterd the date on it after i signed it.

I refused to pay any further payments and told them to reposess the car, welcome said they had no further interest in the car.

They then passed the debt to a company called MKRR, the debt collection company have added over £5000.00 in interest on the account, they also said they have no interest in the car either only the debt.

The problem is the car is registerd on the HPI list as been on finance to Welcome so i am now stuck with the car, i can not sell it as its on HPi, in the meantime i have now informed MKRR this debt is now in dispute.

Any help would be gratefully apreciated, i dont have a scanner so i can not upload the documents but i will give any information within reason to any one who can help me.

Hi, I had virtually the same problem with Welcome,took out the car with insurances then cancelled the insurances within a month, the rewrite didn't have may deposit on it and it took me nearly 18 months to sort out via the FOS.

The best thing you can do at the moment is request a SAR from welcome to find out what info they have on you and a statement, when you get this back post up the details you have (minus your and the car details) and hopefully someone can help you more.

JJ