Arrow Global / Lloyds TSB CCJ

lafey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning all .. Mrs Lafey has received a CCJ with arrow global as the claimant. IT is for an old TSB overdraft of circa 8K . We intend to defend it all as it was a complete hash on lloyds part to start with ( thought we had got rid of it to be honest .. it will be 6 years in may !! ).

We have dealt with a CCJ before but that was for a credit card so i know things will be slightly different. so i was wondering the following points :

1) We will be sending claim back tomorrow defending all ... do i need to put anything in defence box at this point to say i will be putting full defence in later ?

2) Which CPR rules should we use to try and get docs from Arrow Global ( Is this even the right way for and O/D rather than credit card? )

3) is there anything else i need to be doing at this point ?

Thanks for your help

I think i have made a boo boo ... i sent the acknowledgement back stating we would be defending and it got sent back to us today saying we hadnt entered a defence .. i thought if we acknowldgd then we didint have to put defence in until later ??

If the claim is from CCBC (Northampton) then why are you not completing it on line? MCOL

If so just register and complete your AoS again,the screen will then guide you re defence submission.

If its not CCBC then they have made an error contact the Court in question.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hi .. after some more help if possible ..... need to send allocation questionnaire off soon and am not sure exactly how to do it and also can someone advise which CPR letter to use to get info for an overdraft and who should i send it to ??

hi... i manged to sort that out ! ... but am a bit confused ... have recieved arrows aq copy in the post and they have ditched their solicitor ( fairfax ) and stated they will be dealing it themselves ... is there anything to be read from this ?? good news or bad news ??

Hi .. after some more help if possible ..... which CPR letter to use to get info for an overdraft.......

cpr 31.14, and/or cpr 18 may help.

also consider s140 cca in your defence.

imo

IMO

:-):rant:

Hi ford . Thanks for that . Have sent off CPR 18 . I will have a look at s140 . Would you read anything into them getting rid of Fairfax solicitors and handling it theirselves ?

• 1 month later...