Petition against Bailiff clamping for parking offences

dbcc33

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After recently joining the ranks of people that have been stung by car clamping by unlawful bailiffs, I am astonished to uncover the complete joke of the legislation that is parking enforcement in this country! Whilst i have personally been successful in fighting my own case, i have realised that i was lucky to have the knowledge, time and money to fight it and that many others are less fortunate and the system relies on this so that in the meantime bailiffs can get away with illegal activities for personal gain. This is simply not fair --i am very determined to do everything i can to influence a change in parking legislation so have started a petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/dbcc33/petition.html , any support i can get would be much appreciated. it only takes 2 seconds to sign, whilst comments are useful they aren't compulsory so it's very easy to complete. If anyone has any good ideas on how to get more publicity for this. it would be much appreciated!

Thanks to all of you who have signed so far.....for everyone else, if you agree with the intention, please sign! I need 100,000 signatures for anyone to take it seriously, so can do with all the support --it's very easy to do, and could make a difference...........

http://www.petitiononline.com/dbcc33/petition.html If anyone has any good ideas on how to get more publicity for this. it would be much appreciated!

The press is an option, although as you can imagine the Government are on a nice little earner with these types of *cams and the papers find these issues a little sensitive. Particularly it seems in the case of local rags; no doubt councils use tax payers money to influence what gets printed. Having said that, the comments facility on these local papers (http://www.thisis.....co. uk) usually allow a bit more "freedom of speech". I think you'd get some extra signatures if you looked out for council tax / parking articles on websites of the previous mentioned chain of news papers and included your story and link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for all you support so far...........please spread the word and keep people signing! we need to show that this a majority opinion for it to be considered......

it takes 2 seconds and email are completely private unless you opt to specifically make them avaliable...

• 1 month later...

Have signed it :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...