MBNA/Experto Credite/DM Ltd

pershing
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Requested a CCA from MBNA and they failed to respond. They then had Experto Credite chasing me which I told them the situation and they went away.

Now I have just received a letter from DM Ltd asking for the money on behalf of Experto Credite. Do you think they have sold this on after not being able to supply a CCA?

The wording of the letter sometimes gives an indication if its been sold.

"We are the owners - We are have bought - We have purchased" the account

If they refer to "We act as agents or "on behalf" then they are just that, agents for who even does own the debt.

Have you even received a Notice of Assignment from anybody?

Just tell them the account is still subject of a CCA request of what ever date is was and you will not corresponde further

It is worded that they now own the debt. They are also apparently very "anxious" to recover the full amount within 7 days. Well guess they will have to remain anxious as I am currently unemployed, waiting a major operation and only receive £55 a week ESA. On top of this I have no fixed abode so I cant wait for them to take this to court. MBNA new my situation and still got some mug to buy it. I have forwarded all the copies of the communications I had with MBNA and the replies I got understanding the situation as I supplied documents to prove this.

Why on earth would Experto buy a debt of 5k from a homeless person and think they will recover it in a few days?