CSA Problem SAR request

new-me2010

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am having to take my ex to court about not informing the CSA about his pay rises since 2005, and the last time we spoke was 2006.

The CSA are toothless, even though it says that you must inform them of everything that happens they are loathe to chase after someone who doesn't do what they say.

I have to send a SAR to the Data Controller so could anyone advise what I ask for as I need absolutely everything.

Many thanks

Hi new

Your Address

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Date xxxxxxxxx

CSA Data Protection Officer

Room 165J

DSS Longbenton

NEWCASTLE

NE98 1YX

Ref. No.xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish, under section 7(1) of the 1998 Data Protection Act, to make a Subject Access Request;

ie I wish to see a copy of all of the information that the CSA holds about me.

This should include explanation as to how any automated decisions about me have been made.

Please ensure that the Notepad is properly dated.

Please also ensure that copies of all clerical correspondence is also included.

You should promptly pass this request to the CSA's Data Controller, you have 40 days to respond.

I enclose a cheque for £10 to pay for this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

XXXXXXXXX

Mine hasnt increased since then also. I have just recently spoke to ex as sees kids now and he told me he was promoted, so although I am not myself going to infomr csa as in his case he pays quite a bit already, I feel he should be doing it himself or I was under the misataken belief that akin to tax credits asking incomes each year I would have thought csa would once a year ask them to confirm incomes.

We shouldnt be put in the postition of doing the chasing, thats what I thought the csa did :( Not fair.

My ex pays CSA of 65 a week for 2 kids. Apparently he refused to provide details of his girlfriends wages, whom he has lived with for the last 6 or 7 years. And they let that go. I opted for them to still be involved when I started working part time 2 years ago, even though he wanted to arrange it privately between us, haha yeh ok, not happenin! He would always be saying he's too skint this week etc. I have never questioned their 2 full time wages coming in though, as I dont atually believe his girlfriend should have to pay towards his children? Because that's all wrong in my opinion.

And CSA/maintenance isn't taken into account when claiming benefits now, so men/women should not get too greedy imo.

Thanks very much for the letter, that is brilliant.

Yes I was under the impression that the CSA did everything, they have legislation and no teeth. They can impose a fine but is rarely done.

I was in court last week with him because he hadn't complied with the Consent Order which was 2006, he didn't turn up for the first hearing, one of them that thinks they are above the law.

At the first hearing the judge explained that CSA was not in his remit.

Its been put to the fast track small claims and it is in the Automatic Orders Pilot Scheme which gives him to 26th to reply so will get this off today.

Will let you know what happens.