General Form Of Judgement or Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have followed all the instructions from this web site and have now received from the court “ General Form of Judgment or Order”:confused: . I’m now not sure what I have to send to the Court and Lloydtsb’s Solicitors. Any advice on this would help me greatly.

Thanks

Sandy

Hi

What stage are you at with your claim? Obviously you have filed your claim...

Have the bank acknowledged or defended your claim in time? Have you requested judgement? We need a bit more information before we can help!

Welcome to the site :)

Have you found my post helpful? If so, please click on the scales at the top right of this post! Please read the

FAQ's!

My Claims:

LLoyds TSB - Click!

NOW SETTLED: £760.58 received 1/11/06

BarclayCard - Click!

Claiming £350. Partial refund of £120 received.

Moneyclaim deemed served on 30/9/2006. Darn it, defence filed 4 hours before deadline!

Capital One - Click!

Claiming £190. Partial refund of £72 received.

Sent LBA on 24th September. Cap one won't refund me.

Going for contractual interest on this one, after Lloyds and Barclaycard pay up!

Questions about posting? Clicky here :D

Hi

What stage are you at with your claim? Obviously you have filed your claim...

Have the bank acknowledged or defended your claim in time? Have you requested judgement? We need a bit more information before we can help!

Welcome to the site :)

Hi

On 28/04/06 I asked for a complete list of transactions, which I received, on the 15/05/06. After I sorted through the fees that have been taken by Lloydstsb I was staggered to see that they have taken £1,900 from my account.

I then sent a Request for repayment on 19/05/06 plus interest.

On 31/05/06 I received a letter from Lloydstsb Customer Service Recovery Center saying in short they don’t agree with my request for repayment. So on 02/06/06 I sent a Letter Before Action.

7th June 06 and another letter Unfortunately there is little I am able to add to our previous letter etc On 20 June 06 I logged on to Monyclaimonline and started court proceedings.

Now I have a letter from Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell Solicitors with the defendants completed Allocation Questionnaire .

I then went to my local County court with a form sent by the Court paid some more money. That’s when I now have this General form of Judgment or Order requiring

1. Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents.

Do they require copies of all the letters I have sent and letters received from Lloydstsb to be sent to the Court and Lloydstsb.

Your help please. Sandy

Can you type out the order in full please then we should be able to give you some help.....

welcome to the site :D

Hi

On 28/04/06 I asked for a complete list of transactions, which I received, on the 15/05/06. After I sorted through the fees that have been taken by Lloydstsb I was staggered to see that they have taken £1,900 from my account.

I then sent a Request for repayment on 19/05/06 plus interest.

On 31/05/06 I received a letter from Lloydstsb Customer Service Recovery Center saying in short they don’t agree with my request for repayment. So on 02/06/06 I sent a Letter Before Action.

7th June 06 and another letter Unfortunately there is little I am able to add to our previous letter etc On 20 June 06 I logged on to Monyclaimonline and started court proceedings.

Now I have a letter from Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell Solicitors with the defendants completed Allocation Questionnaire .

I then went to my local County court with a form sent by the Court paid some more money. That’s when I now have this General form of Judgment or Order requiring

1 Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents.

Do they require copies of all the letters I have sent and letters received from Lloydstsb to be sent to the Court and Lloydstsb.

Your help please. Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Is that all the Order says? When does it say you have to hand the documents in by? Could you type the order in it's entirety please, not just that one line - will help us put it in context a bit more.

As far as I can tell at the moment though, it looks as though they want you to send copies of all the documents you will rely on in your claim - things such as the correspondance prior to the claim, a transcript of the Macnamara interview, bits and pieces such as you may/will have noted on your Allocation Questionnaire.

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

I would agree with reload, sounds like they are requesting copies of any documents that you will rely on as evidence in court. This is part of the civil procedure rules. I'd suggest to get copies of everything and forward one copy to the defendants solicitors and one to the court.

Not 100% sure on what to do with the form itself though. I'm sure that if you give your county court a quick phone call they will clear it all up for you though.

Have you found my post helpful? If so, please click on the scales at the top right of this post! Please read the

FAQ's!

My Claims:

LLoyds TSB - Click!

NOW SETTLED: £760.58 received 1/11/06

BarclayCard - Click!

Claiming £350. Partial refund of £120 received.

Moneyclaim deemed served on 30/9/2006. Darn it, defence filed 4 hours before deadline!

Capital One - Click!

Claiming £190. Partial refund of £72 received.

Sent LBA on 24th September. Cap one won't refund me.

Going for contractual interest on this one, after Lloyds and Barclaycard pay up!

Questions about posting? Clicky here :D

"Copies of all documents" is a very wide-ranging term!

I'd be tempted to ask for copies of the bank's computer system proposal documents, which will have included the costs of the automated transactions they are charging you for ...

Tim

• 3 months later...

:p Many thanks to all

On Tuesday 19th December I went to County Court hoping to get all my bank charges back from Lloydstsb, I sat down with the JP at 2pm, who informed me that Lloyds had sent him a fax saying that the money I was claiming was being paid into my Lloyds account. They paid everything I claimed for including the 8% interest.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this great website, I could not have succeeded without your help

Merry Christmas to all

Sandy:D :D