style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello im new here. i sent a letter to bct recorded del and kept a copy 26th october 2010 stating i was vt the agreement. i explained the car was in storage and they had 7 days to collect the car before it would begin to incur charges at £20 per day as i had no tax on the vehicle or insurance. i had a letter acknowledging my letter i had sent that contained a price list for damage/dents/scratches and a letter to sign and return abot a collection charge or if i was taking to the car to the auction site in leeds(yorkshire). around 70 miles away. (i live in warrington cheshire.) i sent a letter back recorded saying they could not charge me collection fee and it was in resonable condition for a 2002 car. (52 plate). i heard nothing back until 18th january 2011 saying they could not collect the car now as there were storage charges. i rang and asked why they hadnt collected the car within the 7 days and they said they didnt recieve the letter until 18th nov2010. i know this is a lie. i will get the date, time and name the 1st letter was signed for later. (from royal mail) i have recieved a letter of termination today saying the total arreas of £500+ and outstanding balance of £1,660+. i had already vtd the agrrement in october 2010 so can i have advice as to where i stand please. sorry for adding to this thread, i dont know how to start 1!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello im new here. i sent a letter to bct recorded del and kept a copy 26th october 2010 stating i was vt the agreement. i explained the car was in storage and they had 7 days to collect the car before it would begin to incur charges at £20 per day as i had no tax on the vehicle or insurance. i had a letter acknowledging my letter i had sent that contained a price list for damage/dents/scratches and a letter to sign and return abot a collection charge or if i was taking to the car to the auction site in leeds around 70 miles away. (i live in warrington cheshire.) i sent a letter back recorded saying they could not charge me collection fee and it was in resonable condition for a 2002 car. (52 plate). i heard nothing back until 18th january 2011 saying they could not collect the car now as there were storage charges. i rang and asked why they hadnt collected the car within the 7 days and they said they didnt recieve the letter until 18th nov2010. i know this is a lie. i will get the date, time and name the 1st letter was signed for later. (from royal mail) i have recieved a letter of termination today saying the total arreas of £500+ and outstanding balance of £1,660+. i had already vtd the agrrement in october 2010 so can i have advice as to where i stand please. :-x

Get the date of delivery from royal mail track and trace. Send a letter demanding the storage charges. Tell them you followed the correct procedure and they have 7 days to collect and pay the amount in full. Tell them to ensure no adverse entries have been placed on your credit file and If they do not comply you will have no choice but to issue proceedings.

˙os op oʇ pǝʞsɐ ssǝlun ǝƃɐssǝɯ ǝʇɐʌıɹd ʎq ǝɯ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ ʇou op ǝsɐǝlԀ ˙pǝɹnɔɔo sǝssol ʎuɐ ɹo ǝɹnlıɐɟ ɟo ʇlnsǝɹ ɐ sɐ ǝlqɐıl plǝɥ ǝq ʇou llɐɥs I ˙llıʍpooƃ ɟo ǝɹnʇsǝƃ ɐ sɐ os ǝuop sı uǝʌıƃ ǝɔıʌpɐ ʎu∀