Welcome Finance + Experto Credite + H L Legal Group Solicitors Help please

Tariq2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys need little help with Welcome Finance and credit collectors .

Experto they send me letter back in last year I when I talk to them on the phone they were rude and I got all recorded calls so they stopped calling me now they got this H L Legal Solicitors sending me letters first letter they send me on 19th Jan 2011 and replied back to them with this letter

Dear HL Legal Solicitors,

With all respect as far I understand I have contacted them more than 3 occasions .And all these occasion I talked bunch of irresponsible unprofessional staff that have no manners to talk with the people on the phone (All Calls Are Recorded) . As I have told them before that this account is in dispute and it is under investigation by Ombudsman .So the Creditor Welcome Finance got all the information regarding this matter and if they want they can always get in touch with me and resolve this matter as there are certain thing to be put right as the balance is wrong.

So kindly do UNDERSTAND that I will not deal with the third parties in this matter .I don’t want Experto Credit Limited or yourself to get in touch with me in this matter anymore as if either of you get in touch then I will take further actions against you and Experto.

Yours Faithfully

I got signed proof that they have received this letter now they send me this letter again and ignoring my letter to them any idea what step should I take now thanks .

Scan.jpg