Hello, does anyone have any contact details for H&M

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I would be grateful if anyone could help.

I placed an online order with H&M earlier this week but immediatelyrealised that I had mistakenly (as it was auto-selected) chosen 'monthly payments' under payment; I had intended to pay by card and called them immediately to rectify the situation.

The customer service rep I spoke to took my card details and told me it had gone through & everything was now paid for, also that she'd cancelled the 'account' business and no credit check would take place and so on.

A strange thing then happened with my bank account: there was a large debit taken from the account (£100+ - it was 'spoken for' so not available on my account but wasn't yet showing on my list of transactions so neither me nor the bank could see who had taken it); I hadn't made this transaction and it occurred on the day I gave my details to H&M (and they were the only people I made a card transaction with that day).

So (sorry, this is a bit longer than I'd hoped), I rang H&M again yesterday just to check that a mistake wasn't made and basically nothing I discussed with the previous woman appeared to have been actioned. There was no payment showing on the account and I have received a letter this morning telling me my account with H&M has been opened. H&M assure me that no payment was taken off the card yet the woman processed it whilst I was on the phone and said "it's authorised and all paid for".

I would like to write to H&M this time to a) cancel any account they've opened and b) get absolute clarification on what's happened with this order and payment but wondered if anyone had any email contacts for the company?

Thanks

United Kingdom

H & M Hennes Ltd.

2nd Floor

Holden House

57 Rathbone Place

London W1T 1HE

United Kingdom

Customer Service

PO Box 678

Southhall

UB1 9PW

Tel: 0844 736 9000

(Calls cost £0.04 per minute from a land line)

They use an email link which you will find here - http://www.hm.com/gb/abouthmcom/contact__contact.nhtml?ouid=gb&departmentid=webshop

There might be a store close to you so if you are really worried or it doesn't get sorted, you could pop into the store and ask the manager if he can help you get it sorted. - http://www.hm.com/gb/storelocator__storelocatorhtml.nhtml

Edited by Conniff