style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone help me. My son has a bailiff from Marstons coming to my home for a court fine that was £350 & the other day they hand delivered a letter with a 7 day removal warning & stuck another £200 on it. My point is he lodges with me now as he is 23 yrs old & as he is unemployed had very little in his room, certainly not £550 worth. The rest of the house however has a lot of electrical items & items worth money but not belonging to my son. I have read they can go all over the house but how can thatbe when he rents 1 room. I have also been told that unless I have receipts for all goods they can take them. Some of my things were bought 2nd hand & I have lost receipts to other stuff. Please advise where I stand, I have offered £10 per week to Marstons but they just said too late its with the bailiff who has given 7 days, that was 3 days ago. Do I have to let them in they threatened to come with a locksmith last time. I just cant see how they cantake goods that dont belong to my son.

Thank you

there is a statutory declaration template on here somewhere have a look for it or someone will have it to hand and post it

it will cost you £5/10 to get it notarised it basacly says that all goods in the the property belong to you/husband

the bailiff can only levy /seize your sons goods

You need to complete a statutory declaration that all goods belong to you (template on here) take it to any solicitor and swear it on oath, cost is between £5-£10

Bailiff can then go and whistle dixie.

Hope this helps.

WD

again:lol: this time you were to quick for me 8-)

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I,_______________________ _____ ______________

address__________________ _________________________ ______

_________________________ _________________________ _____

make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959:

All items contained within the property at the above address and within it's boundaries, are owned by Mr XXX XXXX & Mrs XXX XXXX . There are no items within the property or it's boundaries belonging to any other person.

I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular.

Signed:

Declared at___________________on__ ________________of 20___

Before me,