Ralph vs Lloyds TSB

RalphieB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there guys, just about to start having a good read through the site. Got charged £90 from Lloyds for being over my overdraft limit for 3 days when they told me they weren't charging me at all!

Going to send my initial letter to them this week and by the sounds of it I'll get told where to go but I'll keep you updated.

good luck mate

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Good luck RalphieB, stick to your guns and remember everyone here is in the same boat!

Saj x

SEE MY THREAD HERE...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7358-saj-lloyds-tsb.html

Data Protection Act letter sent recorded delivery 15.5.06

Compliance 1.06.06

PAR letter sent recorded delivery 7.06.06

1st denial received 13/6/06

LBA letter sent recorded delivery 21.06.06 (received 22/6)

Moneyclaim filed 7/7/06, Served 15/7/06

Allocation questionaire returned 28/8/06

Court date 1st December :lol:

SETTLED UNCONDITIONALLY IN FULL 5.10.06

Welcome to the club Ralphie - did you send a preliminary approach letter, or request your list of charges for the last 6 years?

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Welcome to the club Ralphie - did you send a preliminary approach letter, or request your list of charges for the last 6 years?

I sent the prelim letter to them with schedule of charges. I've only ever had one charge off them so far so heres hoping this ones successful and i dont have to do it again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the 14 days are up with no response so im going to start the next stage. Hopefully get this done as soon as possible, but going to read over everything for the next stage over as I've not done so in a while!

Will let you know of any response from Lloyds!