Banks offer to discontinue claim against me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the claimant's Solicitors believed that your defence was fanciful and unrealistic with no real prospect of success, then they would of made an application for Summary Judgment many months ago.

The claimant simply does not wish to pay your costs, he is asking you to agree to no costs awarded.

In any event, from what you have posted here, the claim has either been struck out or stayed, if struck out, the claimant would need to commence with proceedings against you with service of a new claim arrising out of the same facts - abuse of the process. If claim is stayed, claimant would need to make an application to lift the stay and state the grounds of his application, give his valid reasons as to why he didn't proceed with his claim from the point in time of you filing your defence.

What amount do your costs add up to?

Kind Regards

The Mould

I haven't worked out costs yet. - 30 letters, 3 trips to the courts to file allocation questionairres, hours online reading threads and CPR rules.

To clarify, there is no claim. It is struck out. It is a dead claim. It is pining for the fjords. It has ceased to be. It is an ex-claim etc...

Ignore the solicitors and now all you have to do is worry about how much in costs you can claim from them. Whta was there claim for and was it ever allocated to a track?

It was an unsecured loan.

No track was allocated however we both proposed fast track - as the case was not complex.

• 7 months later...

Hi all

Sorry for intrusion onto this thread but I have had a claim against me struck out recently I have asked for confirmation from the court but like every other court they seem to be weeks behind. Can someone please enlighten me as to what

"file a request for Judgment under Part 3.5." is or where I could look it up? Thank's Caggers

“I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”