cash till pay day facility - Admin fee

Guest Alison82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Alison82

Starting to go through all the case that need to get going now and there was one that I am not sure about. Nearly a year ago I used the cash till pay day facility (cheque cashing service) some of the cheques bounced as my pay did not go in in time to cover them; as a result I was charges £25 admin fee per cheque and another amount (can’t remember this amount at the mo) for not being able to pay off the balance within 7 days. This debt was passed on to a dca but i don't think they added anything but I need to check this.

I presume this is perfectly acceptable for me to claim this back?

No dpa needed just letter before action followed by money claim

Starting to go through all the case that need to get going now and there was one that I am not sure about. Nearly a year ago I used the cash till pay day facility (cheque cashing service) some of the cheques bounced as my pay did not go in in time to cover them; as a result I was charges £25 admin fee per cheque and another amount (can’t remember this amount at the mo) for not being able to pay off the balance within 7 days. This debt was passed on to a dca but i don't think they added anything but I need to check this.

I presume this is perfectly acceptable for me to claim this back?

No Data Protection Act needed just letter before action followed by money claim

yes claim away:D