help me please ,the funding corporation court papers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

gday and welcome to the forum

you have realy hit the UNHOLY TRINITY

APPROVED CAR FINANCE

CYGNET FINANCE

THE FUNDING CO

QUESTIONS

1/ DO YOU HAVE STILL ALL THREE AGREEMENTS

2/ ANY CLOSING STATEMENTS

3/ ANY PAYMENT PROTECTION/GAP OR NUCLEAR FALL OUT INSURANCE ON ANY OF THE AGREEMENTS

4/ AS ITS CYGNET I TAKE IT THE CAR IS SECURED BY A BILL OF SALE

hello.i have today filled in my court papers which i have received from fc .they are taking me to court to try and reclaim an outstanding balance of 6239 pounds.i have not sent them away yet.i have paid over half of my finance to them and have asked them if i can return the car and walk away.they tell me i cannot do this as the contract has been terminated.after reading all the posts on this site about funding corporation im really confused and would really appreciate some help .i have to send court papers back by 21st of this month .

why do this when i owe money to them ?.because i have asked to return the vehicle ??,

my court papers have to be in tomorrow.dont know what to do ?.think i am going to ask for the time to pay directive ?

Edited by fdt14
update

• 3 months later...

hi there ,i dont know what to do ,last nov i received court papers from funding corporation telling me they want the remaining money on my account .i have already paid over half .i opted to take up the time to pay offer from the courts.this was accepted by fcorp but the solicitor acting for them never sent me any info on when and where my payments were to be made.2 weeks ago i received a telephone call from a woman from a company called lcr stating that they have court papers to take my car away.if i did not comply with them then sheriff officers would be at my address and remove it forcefully.the car was at my parents house ,they came and took it away and never left me any paperwork.i dont no what to do .im left with no car .i asked the lady on the phone to leave the court papers at the address where the car was but nothing had been left .where do i stand from here ???.im worried sick and would really appreciate some help. many thanks for reading this.

to the funding corporation ,i cannot believe you are reading threads on this website.it prove that the way you run your business is very unsavoury.you post a feeble message to try and make yourselfs look like the caring company which you most definately are not.if you are so caring and have adopted the "fsa treating customers fairly principles "then you would have replied to my letters,telephone calls and e-mails requesting my statement of account and also my copy of terms of agreement.dont make me laugh ,i will be continuing to bad mouth your company to anyone that will listen.you obviously have not found my other posts on various websites.the way you have treated me is disgusting and i will make ammends i gaurantee you .

• dx100uk changed the title to help me please ,the funding corporation court papers