jumped red signal at recoh arena roundabt(coventry)-Please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear all,

I was driving from Nuneaton last Wednesday at around 11.30 am. I entered the big roundabout (traffic light controlled) near Ricoh arena(Coventry). I am supposed to take 4th exit but I missed it and thought of going round the roundabout again to take the exit……..In a hurry……. jumped the red signal within the roundabt………..no accident……….no flash……….no police chasing……..stopped at the next red signal on the round abt………took the exit 4 on to the slip road for M6 safely

Are there any traffic light cameras on this roundabout?

I am spending sleepless nights since then.

Can someone shine light on this please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi and welcome to CAG

If you don't live in the area, why not go to Google Earth and Google streetview and have a look. They may well be out of date pictures though.

As it was the morning, if there were a camera there, it's highly unlikely you would have seen a flash.

All you can really do is wait to see if anything pops through the letterbox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

What's done is done. No point in loosing any sleep over it (for the next 14 days).

I know that's easier for me to say than you to do, but if you think about it logically, nothing you can do now is going to change the production of an FPN for the incident, if indeed there was a camera. I don't think I'd even bother too much about going back to check there is a camera there or not if it is not a journey you often do, because even if there is a camera, that doesn't mean it is active or has film in it. I am sure I heard this week that something like 60% of the Gatsos don't have film in them!

If there is a Cagger local to the roundabout they may be able to re-assure you that no cameras are located on that roundabout for your peace of mind.

I hope the cameras ae duds, but when I was in the RAF I was told to treat all guns as loaded until you satisfy yourself that they have nowt up the spout.

Treat all cameras as loaded then you cant go wrong.