catuk

Egg CCA...Is this cause for alarm?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3148 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, it's been a little while since I've been on here (had some great help in the Barclaycard section back last year).

I recently recieved a CCA for the Egg CC started in 2005.

It is all on A4 sheets, 8 of them for the CCA and the rest for the Conditions.

No signatures whatsoever.

Could you knowledgeable folks take a look and offer some observations please?

Thanks.

EggCCApart1-Copy-1.jpg

EggCCApart2-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart3-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart4-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart5-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart6-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart7-Copy.jpg

EggCCApart8-Copy.jpg

Egg CCA part 1 - Copy.jpg

Egg CCA part 2 - Copy.jpg

Egg CCA part 3 - Copy.jpg

Egg CCA part 4 - Copy.jpg

Egg CCA part 5 - Copy.jpg

Edited by catuk

Have literally just opened the same letter! Mine has the same covering letter but different contents.

Have literally just opened the same letter! Mine has the same covering letter but different contents.

Strength in numbers it is then!

Was yours for a card and as you say the contents are different,is this because of the date you had the card?

Mine is for a credit card dating back to 2008.

My signature has been replaced by a tick box thingy

( this is instead of a signature )

is basically what it says.

Yours?

Hi, catuk.

I've unapproved one of your posts as you had left your name on the first letter 'YOUR CREDIT AGREEMENT REQUEST'

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

CC from 2005. The CCA as you can see from the pictures above doesn't show any signatures or places for signatures though the online CCA is a tick box / electronic signature. In the covering letter they proclaim they aren't required to provide them. Basically the main reason I posted the thread was for folk with better understanding to offer any views and comments, I'm not disrespecting your post by the way as we are both looking for the same help.

Hi, catuk.

I've unapproved one of your posts as you had left your name on the first letter 'YOUR CREDIT AGREEMENT REQUEST'

:oops:I'm such a numpty! Thanks for spotting it and making the correction:-)

CC from 2005. The CCA as you can see from the pictures above doesn't show any signatures or places for signatures though the online CCA is a tick box / electronic signature. In the covering letter they proclaim they aren't required to provide them. Basically the main reason I posted the thread was for folk with better understanding to offer any views and comments, I'm not disrespecting your post by the way as we are both looking for the same help.

Hi,

I know you're not disrespecting it! Im not that sensitive! Hopefully someone will come along with more experience that us and tell us what to do :)

Hi, could somebody please advise whether they think the CCA above would be enforceable? Can I send the in dispute letter?

Thanks.