Digimate (DGM) Monitors

Neonin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Neonin and others.

i have just been reading through your posts about the problems your having with this company. i am too having the same problems,

to cut it short, my screen would only stay on for 2 seconds then go blank although the power light was on, i contacted dgm via email on 23rd of apr, after countless of mails between us they finally picked the unit up on the 5th of may.

it got to the 18th of may and i hadent heard a peep from them so shot them another mail which the reply was we are awating parts to be shipped to us for the repair.

i phoned them yesterday and after being on hold for like 30 min was told the same thing again awating part will contact when repair is done

mabee i should take the same action you have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, on friday last week I finally received my monitor back in working condition. Hopefully this means RepairTech have received a shipment of parts so others in the same situation might be getting their units back too.

I just hope this time it lasts longer than month before going wrong again!

• 1 month later...

Neonin

How has your moniter been since you got it back? I have just spoaken to dgm yet again expecting the same awnsers i have had the last few times (awaiting parts e.t.c).

I gave the lady my rma number and straight away she admitted its been going on a long time before i could even rant. I got put on hold whilst she went to speak to her boss. I got offered a replacement

which is the 2362wd mine was a 2262 (Dunno if theres much diffrence between the two). i excepted this as i just want it done with.

hope you havent had any more probs since

• 1 month later...

My apologies for not keeping track of this toxic.

The monitor has been fine since I got it back, in fact I'm using it as I type this. Hopefully it'll remain that way until I have the finances to replace it, which I'll do and then keep this as a backup. I hope by now you've had some joy with your complaint!

• 3 weeks later...

Yea i've had my replacement, goin fine atm, but like you im saving up the pennys and going to get another moniter. i dont want to go through that again at any point, will never buy another dgm product again, with bad costomer service they provide

Well done chaps it seems you got there in the end and a salutory lesson has been learned.

FWIW all iiyama monitors excluding touchscreen come with a three year on site warranty ie it breaks they come out and fix or replace it the next day. Thing is they never break anyway.:-)

Definitely worth considering next time you're in the market for a monitor and cheaper than any other manufacturer with an extended warranty package i'd wager.

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965