Robinson Way old london Scottish finance debt

jj itch

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We sent Robinson and Way a CCA letter they have kept the £1. po and said they have no copy of the agreement, they will be contacting London and Scottish for the original agreement, cabot have sent the same.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok if London and Scottish are bankrupt that sounds like no agreement. if you dispute the letter which letter template do you send is letter 20 and in one of the paragraphs where it says in red you/your client which name do you put in there and I a bit confused (but whats new there) ???

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH]16112[/ATTACH]

I attach the copy of the agreement

I can't see it rearly as its too small.

you need to upload it to photobucker and post the IMG code on here.

What I did notice is, this is a conditional sales agreement?

What kind of debt is it supposed to relate to?

Guest Cartaphilus

Hi, saw your image problems. Just upload to Photobucket, then choose the resolution (15 x 17 monitor size or slightly lower should enlarge it enough; but there are other resolutions to select next up or down) and then just paste the code/link. Far as I can tell, the forum will then upload the image as it's done with your other one directly to the page.

No it is not and for one simple reason. They have added an acceptance fee onto the amount of credit and they cannot do that. Precedence was set for that in the court of Appeal in the case of Wilson and others V The Secretary of State for Trade and Industry (2003). You will find it if you google it. This agreement is not enforceable.