PREMIER PARK - Parking Ticket Enforceable?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi members, I have received a parking ticket this evening. I have been parking on a fenced building plot every evening for the last two weeks while I attend the gym (in Plymouth). Many other cars have been parking there also. I had left the car park before I noticed the ticket so I have not checked for any signs, I intend to return tomorrow to see if there are any. It says pay £60 within 14 days, £100 within 28 or £150 after 28. I doubt this company owns the land, do their tickets have the same legal value as a local authority? I can appeal it says but is this a waste of time? How about just ignore it?! Thanks for any help or advice you can give me. Alec - Plymouth

• 2 weeks later...

I had been parking in that same car park recently when going to the gym too. No ticket so far, but when i went to the gym a few days ago i saw a lot of red signs all over the place now making it clear that it is private property and threatening clamping.

There is an article in today's Herald about it. Have a look on their website.

• 4 weeks later...
I also got a ticket in this 'car park' and today I got a letter through. The title of the letter is 'FORMAL DEMAND'.

What should I do respond, ignore, pay?

Please help :???:

Carry on ignoring... they can 'formally demand' all they want! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...