Welcome Finance : sar recieved what can i recalaim

tommydj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As above recieved sar from all accounts over the last few years can somebody shed light on what the below means and if i can reclaim them will upload statements as soon as i find power supply for scanner

Thanks in advance Tommy

conversion/default fee £1/£5/£20 (everytime one of these is on there is capitalisation for the same value under it

default sum interest fees 0.14

telephone/call out calls etc

acceptance fee £75

unpaid direct debit £25

reject cr/dr fee £5 (also capitalisation below for £5)

30th jan 09 - post loan questionaire fee £23 (again capitalisation below £23

30th jan 09 - as above but for £1.24

Edited by tommydj

I sent mine off to [email protected] got a lady looking at mine for a refund, i challanged them to defend their charges which of course they couldnt, i found out that if there ar e2 charges 1 after another on the same day they only debit the account with 1 charge not 2

i made excel sheets detailing all the charges i want refunding and it looks like im getting it back so well worth trying

good luck xxx

Hi sick of welcomw,

on one of your other posts you said welcome made you an offer after you emailed your spreadsheet off to them, Was the offer considerably lower than what you asked for.. Thanks Tommy

no it wasnt i asked for i think just over 6k and they offered me 5700 which i accepted

Hiya sick of welcomw

the offer that you mention you are getting back was that just off charges or does that include mis sold ppi?

I am sorting out my charges now and going to do a spreadsheet like you mention and email this weekend I am also going to ask for the money back for lifecare that i have just seen going through my sar paperwork that they added on 2 of my loans that i knew nothing about.

Should i also add this on the same spreadsheet/email or keep that as a seperate issue do u think?

thanks in advance for your input and advice

Hi gullible1 Good point,

Do welscum add interest on all charges telephone/call out etc

i have never of that but thinking on they must do as they add the fee onto the overall balance which accumulates interest.

if they do that is totally wrong but i bet they do anything to line their pockets further. Hopefully one of the experts will advise

I am at my witts end with these excel spreadsheets, don't have a clue what i'm doing. there's so much paperwork, when ppi started and settling loans, acceptance fees and charges. really don't have a clue where to begin....... feel like going to one of those companies advertised on the telly to sort it all out for me. It's really getting me down.

• 2 weeks later...

SoW -

I cant believe what I'm reading here - you had £5.7k purely in charges??!!!

:-x

What did the charges consist of?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

• 4 weeks later...
I sent mine off to [email protected] got a lady looking at mine for a refund, i challanged them to defend their charges which of course they couldnt, i found out that if there ar e2 charges 1 after another on the same day they only debit the account with 1 charge not 2

i made excel sheets detailing all the charges i want refunding and it looks like im getting it back so well worth trying

good luck xxx

Hi SOW

Just a quick question, I sent off the first email of 2 with ref to my complaint on many issues I have found since receiving the SAR and the handling of my accounts with welcome and after a while finally got an email back to say that they have received email and today I have received a questionnaire to complete about my complaint.

Did you receive a questionnaire to fill in after you sent your email, or did you just get an offer?

Dont know what they want me to put on a questionnaire that I did not hghlight in my email

Thanx

• 2 years later...

just for those that read this thread

the calculations are erong and you cant reclaim the a cceptance fee nor interest

thread closed

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks