Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3276 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just had my first run in with vinci on a private road not a million miles from a well known highrise in the east of London , will of course follow the advice of this forum , just a quick question ,

How tenacious are they , how many threatograms should I expect before they give up. :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RK has now had 3rd letter and has given in to pressure , even though pointed towards this forum ,and is passing on driver details to roxbums / soball/ *hite .so the saga continues

RK has now had 3rd letter and has given in to pressure , even though pointed towards this forum ,and is passing on driver details to roxbums / soball/ *hite .so the saga continues

That's OK - for a minute there I thought you were gonna say the keeper had paid! :shock:

Just means you get to ignore the threatograms yourself; no problem.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Ah Roxbuggers seem to have obtained my phone number after 10 months , and have started to try to hassle me , so the fun resumes , need a good selection of music on hold to feed them , ideas ?

Edited by sparkeyrjp

There's also that Lil' Kim classic - Suck my D***

But with these types its most likely to get the message across!

Alternately the mobile company Giff Gaff has a PAYG monthly package that gives you minute for minute credit for incoming calls - might be worthwhile if your really like to stretch arguments.