Another Home Learning College Query

Styphon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Caggers, I'm after a bit of advice about the HLC. I signed up for the MCSA/MSCE course back in 2009 and have so far sat 2 exams. I have fully paid for the course and was just about to go on to book my 3rd exam, however they have changed their booking policy and now tell me that I have to hand over my username and password to the Prometrics booking site so they can book it for me. The form I had to fill in was unsecured and in plain text format. I complained over the phone and they said they can't just send me the voucher any more as this is their new procedure. I had no notification of any changes, nor did I agree to any changes.

My next step is to send a formal complaint, however before I do so I wanted to get the advice from the collective experience here on how I should proceed with this and what rights I have. I am completely unsatisfied with their service (mistakes that were brought to their attention about their course material and online content have not been rectified over a year later) and this latest development is the final straw for me.