capquest statutory demand help!! postggj

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday i received a statutory demand from capquest as they have apparently bought my debt from mbna,

I have read loads of threads about similar problems and the majority say i need to get it set aside

I dispute this debt on the grounds that MBNA send me a doctored CCA ~ see this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?173383#post1871012

I wrote to MBNA at the time disputing that the cca was genuine and made them a f&f which they refused

Is this enough to dispute it and get it set aside?

POSTGGJ I could do with your help please!

Edited by annoyedagain

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no contact

brill8-)8-)

so no pre action protocol

right then the first thing you need to do is send a cca request by recorded delivery to crappyquest today

they have 14 days to reply

we have 18 days to get this set aside application in,

no problem on that so we will wait for the 14 days to expire before putting the docs in

Your Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit.

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you intend to send a reconstituted copy of the CCA you must declare the reason why it has been reconstituted and if the original exists and in what form (microfiche) etc.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

PRINT YOUR NAME

AND DONT SIGN AND SEND TODAY BY RECORDED DELIVERY

YOU USE CRAPPYQUEST REF NUMBER AT THE TOP OF THE LETTER

the cca makes no difference at this point

there has been no pre action protocol

we will now get this set aside and crappyquest or any other dca will never again darken your doors with an sd application

give me an hour and ill post up a letter for you to send in the same envelope as the cca request

CAPQUEST

XX

XX

ANNOYEDAGAIN

XX

XX

DATE XX

REF NUMBER

Dear sir/madam

Today 22/01/2010, I received by first class post a statutory demand for bankruptcy from your company. I am bemused at this as I never had a credit account with your company so I have enclosed a credit agreement request with this letter.

I would be obliged if you can send me by return

1/ a copy of any agreement as to my request

2/ a copy of any default/termination notice

3/ Full statement of account on how any debt is made up

4/ any notice of assignment sent by capquest or any other creditor to comply with the law of property act 1925.

I need not remind you that if you maintain that you are in fact the creditor, you have an obligation to supply this data if any debt/account has been assigned to capquest from a previous creditor, and it’s not for me to contact any previous creditor.

i have now put this matter into official dispute untill you comply with my requests

PRINT/ don’t sign your name and put in with your cca request and send recorded delivery (most important)

GET THE TWO LETTERS SENT TODAY AND MAKE THERE DAY:jaw:

No difference

if i sent you a letter saying you owe me xyz without proof

would you pay it

you are falling into the trap most new members fall into and start pulling at strings.

The courts like things simple and on relevant points of law, not a 300 word essay

ive done this many times with crappyqest.

What you will get next is a letter from crappyquest stating they have withdrawn the sd, and they then can sod off

has your local court been listed on the sd