Recieved my esa payment today!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi!! I went for my second Atos medical on 12th Jan,6 days ago,not heard nothing,but was surprised that my payment had been paid,I failed the first medical last year,but appealed to tribunal and won,was called back last week for another medical,what a nightmare!! What i am wondering is does anyone no if getting paid is an indication that I have gained anough points,as i read that it is,I really was worried but today found out payment in my account,could someone help me if no,it is so worrying,as it is for us all!! Thanks!:?:Ps. Or maybe they haven't dealt with paper work yet,but think they let you no first if i can remember right.:roll:

Depends how much you have been paid - is it your normal amount or does it include a backdated amount or new higher rate? They will keep paying you at the assessment rate until a decision has been made.

It is my usual payment what I have recieved since my tribunal,was put into the work group,not the support group,but have not heard from them until was sent for second medical approx 6 months since my first medical.I read on the forum if they carry on paying benefit it means I would have got enough points,is this right do you no? Its a week tomorrow when had the medical,maybe it hasn't been sorted yet,i just don't feel i would have been so fortunate for them to give me points at all,last time was 0 points,then i appealed to tribunal got 18 points.Thanks for your help!

Omly 6 days since your medical - the payment would have been sent your bank 3 working days ago - it would be nice to think they'd looked at it that quickly, but unlikely.