DWP wont stop pension credits

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Complicated story but basically I should have received a widows pension from the USA starting April 2010. There was a problem and, as i had only a very small UK pension, the DWP gave me pension credits. Being my income was mostly PC, i end up not paying rent or council tax. In October my USA pension was sorted out and backdated to the April. I sent in all the information to DWP( October)and I've called several times asking for the PCs to be stopped and also how much PC i need to repay. And, not only havent they worked it out they are still paying the PCs!! And when the decision is made as to how far back the credits are to be re payed from-April i presume - the council will be backdating my rent and council tax. So far i could have to repay over £7000. and its going up £ 700 a month. I'm saving like mad to try and cover it. I've begged DWP to please sort this out (my USA taxes are now due and I've no idea how much my income was this year) and all they say is its being 'looked into'. I just want to pay what i owe and get my finaces in order Does anyone have any suggestions - is there any other department i can contact?