style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was looking for any helpful advice. I bought my first mini about six or seven years ago - a mini one cabriolet. I had issues with the boot and after the three years of warranty was up decided to get rid of the car and traded it in for a BMW Z4. I kept this car for the next two years, loved every second of it, despite the high service costs and extortionate tyre charges and only got rid of it as `I knew it was completely impractical - I need 4 seats.

I have since gone back to a mini, this time a cooper s convertible; but was persuaded by the garage to opt for MINI SELECT, as I do change cars quite frequently anyway, due to the high mileage that I do. SO....this car was a year old when I bought it last April. It has been back into the garage on numerous occasions with turbo charger faults, brake faults, 4 times for a faulty boot; which they still haven't repaired. My step father then asked me to take the roof down at the weekend so that he could see the boot mechanisms and this wouldn't work at all. We have since found out that the car has a massive gape between hood and car and my back seats are soaking wet.

I have contacted mini to ask how I get out of the contract, but have had no response. The fact that I have paid by select means I have no money to put down on a new car and I don't know where I stand with this one. Please help, I just want to get rid of this piece of junk....