Marbles Credit Card / Capcom

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All,

Okay where do I start, in 2006 I obtained a Marbles Credit Card, in March 2008 I was made redundant and unable to maintain payments which up until this date payments were made every month without fail and on two previous occasions complete balances were paid off, so you could say I was a model customer. However after being made redundant I contacted Marbles by phone and letter staing the current problems and asked as advised by the Consumer Credit Counselling Service to reduce payments to £1 per month and suspend all interest until I got back on my feet. Marbles made several requests for Income and Expenditure sheets all of which were created and supplied by the CCCS along with proforma letters, afetr several months the interest continued paymenst were not made and Marbles continued to drag there heels staing they had not received anything, phone calls were almost 5 a day demanding payment, along with letters every couple of weeks with one demand after another, I have copies of every letter to and from Marbles along with Royal mail recorded delivery proof, yet Marbles still insisted they never received anything, I made several complaints after my account was passed to a collection agency and further threats, which led to phone numbers both mobile and home being changed, according to the complaints department I had agreed to pay £128 per month and I was apparently in breach of this agreement and no further agreements would be made? when asked for proof of this so called agreement when I had already provided them CCCS Income expenditure and a £1 per month letter and stated I was unemployed! I was ignored, a further letter wass ent demanding a copy of my so called letter agreeing £128 to which the Complaints department stated they upheld the previous decision and were not prepared to comment further! funny that seeing as the agreement never even existed! Since then the account has been passed to 3 seperate collection agencies, 2 of which are chasing me now! one by the name of Rob something and another called Capcom! I was sent letters this week by both of their alleged solicitors demanding payment in full, and HL Legal or should I say Capcom sent me a letter on the 26th December (boxing day)! staing all land registry checks have been done and they were going to apply for a charging order to my house. I have sent each Credit agency CCA and SAR requests along with requests for all communication between myself and Marbles and Marbles and Credit agencies all of which has fallen on deaf ears, yet they continue with the threats of CCJ, whats next guys any suggestions?

SOunds like a right balls up on marbles behalf

first send robingscum way and "capcom" an account in dispute letter, 2 dca's cant chase same debt.

secondly send marbles a sar demanding all correspondence made by them and all correspondence recieved from you, include in this demand a copy of the original agreement, all statements, and all telepohne logs

also demand marbles complaints procedure, send everything recorded, all templates are in the library

in the dispute letter to the 2 dca's state that until the sar is complied and they decide between themselves who is supposed to be collecting this alledgde debt that any further attempts will result in an official complaint to TS and the OFT