Moorcroft chasing Lloyds loan now sold to 1st credit

intend
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Post 325 - update on Credit Card.

Had a reply - stating my proposal to pay £10 per month was acceptable - muppets - am currently paying this and requested a reduction to £5.

Not sure what to do next

Re Post 325 - update on Credit Card.

Had a reply - stating my proposal to pay £10 per month was acceptable - muppets - am currently paying this and requested a reduction to £5.

Not sure what to do next

Pay them the fiver intended.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...

Like to get things under control so wrote to them clearly stating the offer of £5 - daughter just rung - they have accepted the £5 offer - saves them £5 a month, not much to Dave and his mates but better in her pocket.

Intend

Like to get things under control so wrote to them clearly stating the offer of £5 - daughter just rung - they have accepted the £5 offer - saves them £5 a month, not much to Dave and his mates but better in her pocket.

Intend

Well one intend!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thanks Brig - your help has been invaluable.

Thank you!! Always happy to help!

• 2 months later...

Credit card update

- long ago when requested CCA noticed the PPI box was YES

but when checking current statements none was being paid so did not pursue.

Today told by OH to shift the mountain of papers from LTSb which have been on bedroom floor for months

- never looked at it in detail as nice folks at the Loans section sent me details of loans and PPI payments ( one current claim and one pending).

Well lo and behold copy CC statements show PPI on card for 19 months so about to start claim

Point for this post here is - son-in-law had lots of £12 charges at same time - how realistic is it to claim these back??

Intend

outside of 6yrs little chance unless you issue a court claim.

however if they are within or after the PPI period

very good chance

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Fee are from Jan 08 to Feb 09 and within the period he was paying PPI

Go for it!!

• Confused 1

don't forget the FOS/FCA have recent told creditors they must include unfair PENALTY charges

that, as a result of the removal of PPI, would not have occurred must be refunded within a PPI reclaim too

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

don't forget the FOS/FCA have recent told creditors they must include unfair PENALTY charges

that, as a result of the removal of PPI, would not have occurred must be refunded within a PPI reclaim too

dx

Thanks for adding that dx.

Morning dx.

Re your statement of being able to claim charges incurred because of PPI, this is interesting as 2 previous claims, both banks (Citi and RBS) refused to entertain a refund? Have you any links from FOS/FCA I can quote to reclaim as I've been unable to find anything on the web?

Cheers

TT

• 5 weeks later...

Loan update - Nice of 1st credit to send me an annual statement of all financial transactions for last year - could have saved the printer ink by sending a blank piece of paper.

Also a nice reminder of ways I could pay - account remains in dispute and hopefully will be until statue barred - must check date for this.

Intend

• 7 months later...

Umm - update - daughter just had a phone call from Crapquest asking for her oh. Told them writing only - not sure why they should be chasing anything - cc debt paid every month and still owned by Lloyds and loan was sold to 1st Credit.

Guess it is a case of watch this space, did check date but forgotten, did write it down but forgotten where - an age thing.

prob the usual trying to get more money despite an agreement being in place. ignore?

if they've got anything import to say, they can do it in writing. :)

• 1 month later...

Two letters arrived out of the blue - one concerning the credit card (under control - no interest, paying £5 a month over the counter direct to Lloyds) the other about the loan - no agreement no paid for a long while and sold to 1st Credit.

Will put up separate posts when I have read them carefully and refreshed my memory - daughter worried by this latest develpment.

Intend

Right - Credit Card first - not the most significant but probably easier to get a plan going. Single envelope rec'd with two letters in.One with Lloyds letterhead from H Singh Director , Collections and Recoveries

"We are writing to notify you that Lloyds Bank has assigned all rights, title and interest in respect of this account to the Cabot Credit Management group, effective 26/03/2015"

Yes the date is correct - March!!

Then states "Please note your existing repayment arrangement will be honoured by Cabot and will be reviewed within the agreed timescales"

Letter from Cabot states they have bought the account. They are happy for me to continue with the existing repayment plan and that payments need to be made to pay them not Lloyds.

How best to proceed??

Is this sufficient evidence/proof of sale?? Am sure this must have been asked before. Both in same envelope, no actual address on the Lloyds letter just registered office. Tempted to ignore for a while and carry on paying my five pound coins in a t a local branch.

Why the delay from sale to the letter??

Annoyed that they have sold it as paying regular and offered a F+F which probably more that they got from Cabot.

Any advice welcome

Intend

STD assignment

CCA time

Dx

and they