Nationwide Collection Services/Aktiv re car loan Black Horse Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I need help

My son bought a car off Black Horse has got a little bit behind with payments after 3 years . Apex started chasing sent request for CCA an SAR and this is the reply I got . The cheques were made out to Apex by my mother for the £1 and £10 so what happens now these were sent on 6th March so 12 Days for cCA is no up

Would appreciate any help Please

:confused:http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv79/anney63/img032.jpg"

Edited by anney63

bit puzzled as to why you cca'ed AND SAR'ed them, the SAR will give you copy of the agreement anyhow, but should of been sent to the OC not the DCA.

what are you trying to do here?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I thought as Apex were chasing it was up to them to send it maybe I was reading some of these threads wrong. Will it still be actioned by Black Horse or what next doesn't make sense :confused:

A little confused as they mention February 2010 as date of inception of the Account?

It appears that Apex, not having the original Agreement, have been instructed to return the case to Black Horse.

I would say in normal circumstances that is that, but this one seems a bit more confusing.

As has been said Subject Access Request to OC, and CCA request to DCA.

I would wait and see what, if anything turns up from Black Horse and come back on here for further advise once we know what the current situation is.

they can charge you what they like

you can claim it all back anyhow.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Well a letter from Black Horse now chasing hard no sign of CCA or SAR what now do I chase them for SAR and CCA they have the cheques from Apex now. How can they cash them under a different name. It appears they are just ignoring the requests. Help

i'm trying to understand what you are trying to achieve here?

the loan is only 3yrs old, so its probably a given thing that the agreement exists and is enforceable, so ok the CCA request to apex was probably a delaying tactic on your behalf?

as for the sar, now that was actioned by the DCA, and they have complied - your better route, was to p'haps SAR the OC [bH] then you'ed have gottoen a complete record of the account and then be able to reclaim any unlawful charges & p'haps PPI?

dx

and they

Black Horse requested the cheques I sent to be forwarded to them and closed the account with Apex. I have a letter stating this. I need to see whether this is an HP agreement or a personal loan which black horse had a habit of using for car purchase .

• 8 months later...

Hi

Just received a letter re oustanding payments on my car. Just fallen on hard times. The letter is from Nationwide Collction Services. My car was bought via Black Horse Ltd. I haven't paid fro some time and all I have been receiving is a letter now and again not regularly stating that they are adding a further £30 collection fee to the loan. No phone calls nothing. No assignment letter. I have paid well over one third on the car part still owe quite a bit and am ready for repossession when it happens. I just find it odd that I haven't made a payment for months and no letters received until this from Nationwide.

You thought s would be appreciated . Should I have received aan assignment of debt and a default letter ???

:|

• 2 weeks later...

Well this has now got a bit confusing I am being getting letters for Collection Activity Fee from Black Horse. Letters from Nationwide Collection Chasing Debt and Letters from Aktiv Chasing the same debt for less money and also some sort of deal which looks a bit fishy to me . No letter of assignment at all. What next do I just ignore them ??

:!:Appreciate any help you can give

It is against guidelines and (I think) illegal for you to be receiving 'chasing' letters from more than one direction. If it were me I would send the 'bemused' letter to them all and see what happens then.

You should also report this matter to :http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

I've also had a loan passed on from Black Horse to Nationwide, with no notice of assignation. Since then Black Horse have nonetheless applied another notice of default to the account (even though it should theoretically be closed and I makre regular monthly payments).

On investigation it turns out that Nationwide are registered at the same address (116 Cockfosters Road, Barnet) as Black Horse Finance.

I take this to mean they are pretending it is a collection agency whereas it is still part of the business. Nonetheless I intend to ask for a notice of assignation. If they refuse to provide one I will simply refuse to deal with them and keep corresponding with Black Horse.

Hi

Just received a letter re oustanding payments on my car. Just fallen on hard times. The letter is from Nationwide Collction Services. My car was bought via Black Horse Ltd. I haven't paid fro some time and all I have been receiving is a letter now and again not regularly stating that they are adding a further £30 collection fee to the loan. No phone calls nothing. No assignment letter. I have paid well over one third on the car part still owe quite a bit and am ready for repossession when it happens. I just find it odd that I haven't made a payment for months and no letters received until this from Nationwide.

You thought s would be appreciated . Should I have received aan assignment of debt and a default letter ???

Thank you for that I will have a lool I do have a copy of the agreement what does that mean. Iam also being chased by Aktiv now for less money and offering a NEW DEAL. 2 days later another letter from Nationwide. All very confusing. Just not responding to any at the moment as cannot pay anything !!!

Thank you for that I will have a lool I do have a copy of the agreement what does that mean. Iam also being chased by Aktiv now for less money and offering a NEW DEAL. 2 days later another letter from Nationwide. All very confusing. Just not responding to any at the moment as cannot pay anything !!!

First thing is don't panic.

Have you paid more than 50% of the original finance agreement?

If you have and;

1) you are not in arrears

2) the vehicle is still in reasonable condition

Then contact Black Horse asking to set up a Voluntary Termination.

Regards,

G

I am in arrears and receiving letters from both Nationwide Collcetions and Aktiv. Nationwide are asking for £3k more that Aktiv even though letters withing a couple of days of each other. I was under the impression that Aktiv buy debts so all very confusing.

I am in arrears and receiving letters from both Nationwide Collcetions and Aktiv. Nationwide are asking for £3k more that Aktiv even though letters withing a couple of days of each other. I was under the impression that Aktiv buy debts so all very confusing.

Anney,

I'll have to bow out through lake of knowledge and hopefully someone with more substantial knowledge can advise you in a more productive way than I could.

Kind regards,

G

• 9 months later...

Would you guys mind taking a look at this please DCA are chasing this is the copy CCA I was sent when requested.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv79/anney63/img196.jpg[/img]

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv79/anney63/img195.jpg[/img]

Appreciate any help Thank You

• 1 month later...