Lloyds overdraft passed on to Wescot

DDWales
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

..........As for the discount side of things im quite intregued! As noted I thought that it would only apply to an non enforceble CCA??

do note though that 'they' do sometimes also offer a 'discount' (usually near the end of a certain period of unsuccessful 'collection activity') even though they believe that everything is in order.

imo

Edited by Ford

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. Letter recieved from Nelson Guest-these guys still Westsnot? Letter basically syas that I have ten days and activites will continue... What next?

Finally recieved my SAR docs so sifting through them Def charges on the OD. Finally had a response to my complaint too...'sorry but we cannot answer at the minute will be doing so soon'...

I got a letter from Nelson Guest too, sounds the same, i have replied saying i will not communicate with them whilst i am still awaiting my SAR request, amongst other things, maybe hold them off for a bit, but i think wescot are just trying their luck.

Update. Letter recieved from Nelson Guest-these guys still Westsnot? Letter basically syas that I have ten days and activites will continue... What next?

Finally recieved my SAR docs so sifting through them Def charges on the OD. Finally had a response to my complaint too...'sorry but we cannot answer at the minute will be doing so soon'...

Hi DD,

Me too - I understand that NG are the in-house sols for Wesnot.........I received a discount offer letter from them which arrived too late to respond by their deadline and my subsequent response letter to them went unanswered. After several further written attempts to elicit a reply I complained to the FOS - who said I should accept their offer as they were being fair and had done nothing wrong :evil:

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Cheers mad al and landy. Looks like were in the same boat.

Im just thinking how to move forward here. Shall i wait for a response from Lloyds to my complaint? Add up my OD charges and complain some more? How can I keep Westsnot and Nelson Guest quiet...send a letter stating that i am have a complaint in with Lloyds and until it is resolved- 'go away'?? Confused at the minute :???:

• 2 weeks later...
hi dd

re your sar, did they send you all applicable data within the required 40 days?

Hi Ford.

Info has arrived-just checking up on what I have and will update shortly.

Also had 3 letters today. First is from Lloyds stating that they are STILL looking into my complaint! The second is from Lloyds again stating that they are STILL :???: looking into my complaint (I'm getting confused now LOL!) and telling me to phone them to discuss the matter on an 0113 number! A no no me thinks??

The letter also states that I can contact the Ombudsman if I so wish and have attached a copy of the Ombudsman's complaints procdure booklet.

The final letter is from Wetcloths threatening one of thier fantastic doorstep visits:roll:!! Im terrified.....:wink:

• 1 month later...

No, different muppets, but went to the same school of incompetence as Wetcloths.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 5 weeks later...

did o/c inform you that they had passed the matter on to a different dca? no? maybe not a biggy, but poss failure then to comply with oft guidelines re debt collection para 2.6 e? (and, for future reference, the lending code wef 1st july)

imo

Edited by Ford

did o/c inform you that they had passed the matter on to a different dca? no? maybe not a biggy, but poss failure then to comply with oft guidlines re debt collection para 2.6 e? (and, for future reference, the lending code wef 1st july)

imo

Hi Ford. No the OC did not inform me and hasnt throughout even though I was paying them every month without fail. This is the second DCA chasing this. First Wesnot who how have passed to this lot. No communications whatsoever!

hi

they are supposed to inform as per para 2.6 e (but they usually don't). (and lending code has now recognised this requirement, albeit wef 1/7) .it may not be a significant issue, but it could add up against 'them'!

imo

Edited by Ford
typo

• 4 weeks later...
hi

they are supposed to inform as per para 2.6 e (but they usually don't). (and lending code has now recognised this requirement, albeit wef 1/7) .it may not be a significant issue, but it could add up against 'them'!

imo

Thanks Ford-much appreciated as always. Another Apex letter has arrived with lots of 'mays' and 'coulds'! This is getting boring!

• 2 weeks later...

OH NO!!! Give em a ring and ask if their doorstep monkey drinks tea or coffee? And whether they want chocolate hob nobs with it when they come round to collect your doorstep? Then just laugh at them and hang up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 months later...

Ha ha, Moorcr@p, that speaks volumes of the portfolio they have just bought then!

Now you can relax, safe in the knowledge that nothing is ever going to come of this.

I,ve just had it in the opposite direction Moorcroft to Apex with no notification from LTSB

Intend

These things just seem to go round in circles dont they? From one DCA to another and, as you mentioned, with no notification whatsoever from the OC.

Ha ha, Moorcr@p, that speaks volumes of the portfolio they have just bought then!

Now you can relax, safe in the knowledge that nothing is ever going to come of this.

Moorc*p LOL! They really that poor BB? :wink: