Any MBNA - Santander connections for offsetting?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I just need to check that whilst in dispute with mbna, they cant go raiding my abbey current account. Does anyone know if they are linked, i think not but thought best to check to prevent any offsetting that might occur.

Thats what i thought Vic, but i have realised that i should leave nothing to chance. Nasty indeed, but now christmas is out of the way i am fighting fit and ready lol.

I am actually wandering if other accounts (ie; my overdraft) which i am servicing without problem will start to call in their credit when my file takes a battering. Anyone know that also? So many things to learn!

Happy new year by the way :-)

I thought as much. I think they have to give something like 30 days notice so i have a safe account set up just in case. I was just hoping i wouldn't have to rock the whole boat lol. It is my aim to pay the overdraft this year so hopefully i can hold out that long :-)

This is what i remember sequenci but i would imagine that doesnt give them a right to raid your current account:???:

I can't see them being able to do it. I would probably move just in case if it was me.

I'm not the biggest fan of Santander!

Hi minmoo

Overdrafts are not good: can be canceled at will with no reason, and additional charges thereafter are hard to fight. All this will happen as your credit reference spreads like a virus.

happy n y also

x

v

My credit file got toally trashed when i went into a deep financial crisis exceeded my overdaft by a long way. Now back on track but the bank have not taken away my OD