Early payment of a trust deed in Scotland

milo333

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody. I am approaching the first anniversary of my protected trust deed. Our plan is to move out to Australia to emigrate with my family(we already have a visa).

We were intending(reluctantly) to carry our trust deed through to OZ with us but my sister in law has come into a lot of money due a rather messy divorce and has offered to pay it off for us. Would this be possible and if so, would my income continue to be monitored until the end of the 3yr period?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi everybody. I am approaching the first anniversary of my protected trust deed. Our plan is to move out to Australia to emigrate with my family(we already have a visa).

We were intending(reluctantly) to carry our trust deed through to OZ with us but my sister in law has come into a lot of money due a rather messy divorce and has offered to pay it off for us. Would this be possible and if so, would my income continue to be monitored until the end of the 3yr period?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sorry, just realised I may have posted in the wrong forum. If there are any moderators who could move this thread, it would be much appreciated.

Hello there, welcome to the forums!

Do you have any assets?

I have a house with my wife. It has been surveyed and a price agreed to be paid as part of the trust deed.

I also have a 6yr old car.